Beach cruiser bikes are designed with comfort, style, and speed in mind making them perfect choice for casual riding in different settings. As a rule, most cruiser bikes have upright sitting posture, wide tires, longer wheelbase, and comfortable angles handlebars. Ideally, pink beach cruiser bikes are perfect for beginners because they offer simple and effortless operation. So, if you are a fan of classy road cycling then why not check the best 10 beach cruiser bikes in 2019?
What to Look for When Choosing the Pink Beach Cruiser Bikes
The main things to watch out when selecting these types of bikes are the size, brakes and speed, design and features and accessories. The size of your cruise has a direct impact the level of riding comfort. Typically, the size is measured by the height of the rider, so the frame plays a crucial role here. For instance, frame size 15” is suitable for 5′ – 6’ person. Likewise, the brakes system plays an important role in controlling the functionality of a cruiser bike. It allows you to stop or drop the speed as you feel necessary.Other features to look at are the frame, handlebars, fork, and the seat.In most cases, manufacturers fit their beach cruiser bikes with additional accessories such as luggage rack to carry small items, front and rear fender to keep away dirt, kickstands for easier parking, and reflectors to reflect light at night and bell.
10. Cycle Force Women’s Stylish Cruiser, 15.5/26″
This cruiser bike features a 7-speed Shimano derailleur, 26-inch aluminum rim wheels, and smooth tread whitewall tires. While this model might not be the highest quality or fanciest cruiser in the market, it is easy and comfortable to ride. It is also reasonably priced when you consider all the features it has.
- Coaster brakes
- Relatively inexpensive
- Wide and sizable seats
- It might not last long
9. Micargi Tahiti 7-speed 24″ for Women (Pink)
This 7-speed cruiser bike features a 24-inch wheel thus suitable for women who are 4.6”-5”. It doesn’t matter if you are riding uphill or downhill the bike is equal to the task. The bike also features stainless spokes with alloy rims, front and rear brakes, and rear fenders.
- Being a 7-speed, it is easy to pedaling
- Front and rear V-brakes to facilitate instant stopping
- Bike is only partially assembled, so if you are new user you might need a professional to fit remaining parts.
8. Cycle Force Cruiser Bike, 26-Inch Wheels, 18 inch Frame
If you are looking for a stylish yet budget-friendly cruiser bike, then Cycle Force Cruiser Bike, 26-inch Wheels is the ideal choice. What makes it desirable are the hand built frame and comfy handlers and seats. Although the bike lacks a basket, fenders, and other fancy accessories, it has a strong chain guard, and it is inexpensive. This single speed cruiser bike is perfect for campus ride.
- Relatively inexpensive
- Has extra wide and comfy seats
- Strong steel frame and fork
- It is single speed
- Lacks functional accessories
7. Firmstrong Girl’s Bella Classic Single Speed Cruiser Bicycle
Firmstrong Girl’s Bella Classic is ideal for long and relaxed rides thanks to its three-speed Shimano hub. The classy cruiser bike features a 13-inch frame and 20-inch wheels making it a perfect choice for girls aged 3-8. In addition to this, the cruiser bike is fitted with several accessories such as white saddle, front and rear fenders, painted rims and grips.
- The oversized seat suit most girls
- Durable tube frame
- Its fenders can be flimsy
- Has difficulty in making sharp turns
6. X-Treme Malibu Beach Cruiser Lithium Battery Electric Bicycle
As the title suggests, this cruise bike does not only delivers extreme riding experience but it is also classy. This Lithium battery-powered bike eliminates the burden of tiresome pedaling. Besides this, it also features a folding cargo basket, hand-welded aluminum frame fitted with Shifter system and 7-speed Gears. Actually, the bike can cover 20 miles within an hour. Considering all these features, the bike doesn’t come that cheap.
- Top speed cruise bike
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- It is expensive
- Instructions not comprehensive enough for new users
5. Micargi Jetta Beach Cruiser Bike, Pink, 20-Inch
This 20-inch cruiser is suitable for enthusiastic riders just above 8 years. It provides a comfortable ride and features a durable frame that guarantees several years of fun riding. It is also capable of intuitive stopping thanks to its coaster brakes. The one-piece crank mechanism makes it easy for young girls to operate.
- Coaster brakes
- Easy to assemble
- Single speed
- Not very sturdy
4. Schwinn Girl’s Cruiser Bike
This is a classic cruiser bike from a well-known brand. Apart from being relatively affordable, it features steel cruiser frame for a relaxing ride. The rear foot brake enhances smooth stopping while its handlebar, with alloy stem, ensures upright riding. On top of this, the bike has a rear cargo rack and wrap fenders.
- Has aesthetic appeal
- Has comfortable seat and rear rack
- Simple installation
- Some parts such as tires might be defective
3. Firmstrong Urban Girl Single Speed Beach Cruiser Bicycle
This lightweight cruiser bike has adjustable seat and handlebars. They can be repositioned to suit the height of riders. One of the notable features of this bike is the durable and strong white-wall tires for cushioned ride as well as a 13-inch frame with lifetime warranty. Basically, Firmstrong Urban Girl cruiser bicycle is what you need to introduce your child to freedom of biking.
- Has double sprung, comfy, and wide saddle
- Coaster brakes provide for smooth braking and easier pedaling
- It has separate training wheel which can be purchased separately
2. Schwinn Destiny 24-Inch Cruiser Bicycle
This cruiser bike combines both the classic design and the handlebar. The well positioned Schwinn steel frame and fork make it an elegant choice for girls who value comfort. Generally, the bike can break quickly and smoothly thanks to its rear brake system.
- The padded seats provide premium comfort
- Has full wrap fenders and rear rack
- Swift brake system
- Installation instructions not very clear
1. Firmstrong Urban Lady Beach Cruiser Bicycle
This cruiser bike features white wall tires to cushion the rider and provide more comfort. The 26-inch aluminum wheel provides the necessary stability and durability. It has user-friendly coaster brakes which allow for quick control. Other outstanding features are the comfy handlebars with rubber grips and sizable seat.
- Sizable and comfy seat
- Coastal brakes
- Wide and rubber handlebars
- It requires assembly and lack step-through design
- The fixed gear can be frustrating when a rider pedal up inclines
Cruiser bikes are stylish at the same time easy to use. For women, these bikes are not only valuable but they are also fashionable enough to showcase their individuality. They are a great option for both leisure riders and casual commuters. Any of the above types is a good pick for a relaxing ride. However, you should check the size and other features that are important to you as you choose the right cruise bike.
More From My Site