By now, everyone has heard about flying drones. Companies offer drones up to 36-inches in size, which can take up a lot of space when they are not in use and require extensive charging to power them for any period of time. Mini drones are a sensational item that is growing rapidly in popularity. Some of the newer models of mini-drones allow users to record while in the air and play it back, giving a whole new meaning to “birds eye” viewing. There are numerous top quality drones on the market; however, this list captures the top ten mini drones with camera available on the 2019 market.
10. Kingtoys Mini Drone
The Kingtoys mini drone is a WiFi equipped quadcopter that you can control from a remote or an iPhone. This drone has a built-in positioning system that can be set to return back to you when it travels too far away.
- The wifi connection allows people to view real-time images and videos while being captured. The remote control has a 2.4GHz frequency that allows farther distance without interference. This drone has a 6-axis gyro that provides excellent stability.
- The drone speed is not adjustable, which can be difficult for beginners.
9. App Track-Controlled Mini Drone by Contixo
This is a popular drone option, especially for beginners. This drone is viewed as one of the world’s easiest drones to fly due to its track-controlled abilities and G-sensor control functions.
- This drone allows users to view the camera images and videos from their smartphones. Flyers can set routes and allow the drone to fly in the designated area automatically. The drone allows for touch-screen controls and has air pressure sensors that provide stability.
- Some individuals find that this drone is too lightweight to be flown in windy conditions. Some users also have had problems locating the SD card slot.
8. REALACC H36 Mini Quadcopter Drone
The REALACC mini-drone has a 6-axis flight control system and 360-degree rolling. The high and low speed-shift allow you to choose gears needed for smooth operation.
- This drone has a one-key return function that ensures the drone automatically comes back to you. This drone is extremely precise and can be controlled excellently over longer distances.
- Some users found this drone difficult to control.
7. JJRC H36 Mini Quadcopter
The JJRC mini-drone can be controlled with ease. The headless mode allows you to program optimal routes for the drone so it can choose correctly when flying at various heights.
- This drone is equipped with LED lights that make night flying possible. This drone has a 6-axis gyroscope, 360-degrees flip, and continuous roll.
- This drone does not have a camera.
6. Quadcopter with Camera FPV Drone by Coolmade
The Coolmade mini drone is equipped with crash protection, just in case flying and landing gets rough. This drone is Wifi equipped so you can view your videos and camera in real time.
- This drone has a one-key launch and altitude hold system that allows the drone to stay at the same height during the flight. This drone has a one-key 360-degree flip mode, a 6-axis Gyro flight control system, and an advanced mode that allows you to choose directions when flipping the drone.
- Crashing the copter can cause the propellers to fall off.
5. The Holy Stone Mini Drop Predator
The Predator drone by Holy Stone provides reliable HD recording which reliably produces high-resolution pictures and videos. This drone is more stable to fly and has the perfect resistance for beginners.
- This drone is upgradeable to a 4GB Micro SD Card. The 3D flip feature allows the drone to go forwards, backward, left, and right while performing 360-degree flips. This drone has a headless mode and a key return that work fantastic for any level of drone flyer.
- Some users have found that crashing the drone into hard objects or structures cause the drone to come apart.
4. Holy Stone X300C FPV RC Quadcopter Drone
The Holy Stone Quadcopter drone is equipped with a wifi camera, 6-axis Gyro, and an ultra reliable headless mode. The 3D flips and throttle limit button are some features that make this drone extremely popular.
- This drone allows users to view videos in real time via WiFi. There is a first-person view available on user’s iPhone or Android device. This drone allows free switching between right and left-hand throttle. The motor and all other parts on the drone are removable and replaceable.
- The videos do not record sound.
3. DBPOWER MJX X400W FPV Drone
DBPOWER offers a 4-channel drone equipped with a WiFi camera for live video streaming. The headless mode allows for easy maneuverability excellent for any level of flyer.
- This drone is equipped with a high-capacity battery that allows for flying up to 9 minutes at a time and over 100 meters away. The 6-axis Gyro provides excellent driving control. The 3D split screen display makes this quadcopter compatible with 3D VR headsets.
- Some users find that the size of the drone makes it a bad choice for flying in wooded areas. Users recommend a wide open field for flying so you can easily locate the drone.
2. Holy Stone HS170 Predator Mini Drone
The Predator drone by Holy Stone brings the HS170 model, equipped with a headless security system that allows any level of user to fly the drone easily. This drone is equipped with 2.4GHz technology with 4 channel options and no interference.
- This drone is more stable and flexible for users due to its 6-axis Gyro system. This drone can fly up to 8-minutes with a 60-minute charge. This drone has good wind resistance in ranges up to 50 meters.
- The instructions for this drone are somewhat difficult to read. Users also find that this drone can be difficult to fly in wooded areas.
1. Syma X5C Quadcopter
The X5C quadcopter by SYMA is equipped with HD cameras that allow you to record top quality videos to play back. This drone has excellent wind resistance and can perform flips instantly with a 360-degree eversion.
- This drone is extremely stable due to the 6-axis Gyro system, which ensures maximum stability while in the air. This drone flies up to 7 minutes after a 100-minute charge. This drone has a flashing light that allows you to see the drone during night flights.
- This drone has a relatively long charge time. This drone has a short recording period at under 10 minutes for nearly two hours of charge.
Miniature drones are a fun option because they allow users to record their surroundings while remaining small and unobstructed. Each of these drones offers a range of qualities that enable users to capture videos, stream live, all while performing tricks in the air. Any of these drones are a fantastic selection for individuals from beginners to advanced level drone flying.
More From My Site