To win the baseball game, one needs to have the right equipment as well as a glove. Keeping the hand protected against sudden injuries is important. So, wearing a pair of baseball gloves makes sure that you can give your best performance in the field without getting hurt. It will improve your grip and eradicate the worry of getting hurt badly. Pocket the balls and prove your worth, the gloves will also help to keep your hand cool as well as sweat-free.
However, the varieties of material and product become a major determinant in deciding the best. So, we are presenting the 10 best baseball gloves that will not disappoint you in any way.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Baseball Gloves for Youth Reviews
- 10. Wilson A2000 Infield Baseball Glove – Right Hand Throw
- 9. Rawlings Player Preferred Baseball Glove, Slow Pitch Pattern & Basket-Web
- 8. Franklin Sports Field Master Series Fast-Pitch Baseball Glove
- 7. Mizuno Prospect Baseball Glove for Youth and Kids
- 6. Rawlings Sandlot Series Baseball Glove
- 5. Wilson A900 Pedroia Baseball Glove – Right Hand Throw
- 4. Franklin Sports Pro Flex Hybrid Series Baseball Gloves
- 3. Wilson A2000 SuperSkin Baseball Glove Series
- 2. Mizuno GCP17S Classic Pro Soft Baseball Glove
- 1. Wilson A2K 2800 Pro Stock First Base Baseball Mitt
Table of the Best Baseball Gloves for Youth Reviews
10. Wilson A2000 Infield Baseball Glove – Right Hand Throw
Aso-san expertly crafted the Wilson A2000 Baseball Glove Series. In his time for over 30 years, he always designed with perfection leading innovations into the gloves to make them even better than it ever was. The glove is constructed from Pro Stock leather, especially for the baseball gloves enthusiasts. Plus, a dual welting makes a durable pocket. Whereas the use of SuperSkin material makes it low in weight and even higher in durability.
Further, the design and build of the gloves are always being upgraded. Thus, it led to new innovations on discussions and insights from professional players.
- The leather baseball gloves come with an in-built lining of DriLex technology in the wrists. It always keeps the hands cool and dry.
- For right hand throw the orientation of gloves should be in the left hand and vice versa.
9. Rawlings Player Preferred Baseball Glove, Slow Pitch Pattern & Basket-Web
The makers at Rawling’s has crafted buffalo hide into a luxurious glove that gives the best baseball playing experience. As a matter of fact, the gloves are very comfortable with a very quick break-in. makes it ready for a game just off the shelf. This glove comes with a conventional back. Also, the Velcro fitting affixes this glove to the wrist.
Being highly adjustable, this glove snugs in comfortably on any one’s palm. The palm pad is induced with the latest Zero Shock technology which is an excellent shock absorber. So, it prevents the sting from hard hits. Finally, the high-quality baseball gloves material makes no compromise on comfort.
- Has a height of 12-inches and is strictly designed for use by adults only.
- The glove is also loaded with a basket like webbing that enables the perfect catch in all the games.
8. Franklin Sports Field Master Series Fast-Pitch Baseball Glove
Meticulously fabricated from very lightweight materials, the Franklin Sports Field Master Series features a mesh shell design that is unique in appearance. The palm is prepared from PU thus giving a comfortable feel. All these make it very light and convenient for use. It also imbibes the property of being long-lasting into these gloves.
Moreover, the design is packed with hand forming baseball glove pocket that allows catching and scooping very conveniently. The ball might be coming from any direction, the gloves will always aid in performing exceptionally well.
- Designed for fast pitches to catch those straight hard hits.
- Have very versatile use as it can be put up for a lot of different games such as tee-ball and softball along with baseball.
7. Mizuno Prospect Baseball Glove for Youth and Kids
The Mizuno Prospect Gloves is made from the highest quality of leather available. It comprises of a full grain leather shell which ascertains much more rugged use and higher durability. The gloves also come ingrained with a very soft palm liner with MZO lining.
Furthermore, the PowerClose technology in the palm of the gloves ensures much better catching. The glove is loaded with a power lock wrist strap that makes it an excellently secure. Plus, it is a comfortable-wear that won’t ever allow you to drop the ball.
- Available to users in 9 different colours for the taste of every individual user.
- Perfect for wearing in both hands.
- Can indeed fit the palms of anyone, man or woman, child or adult.
6. Rawlings Sandlot Series Baseball Glove
Rawlings is offering a glove completely constructed out of oiled pull-up leather in its Sandlot Series. This leather provides the gloves with a vintage look and feel. Also, it is itself a highly rugged material and makes for long time use.
Furthermore, the back lining of the fingers is padded for more comfort. Comfort is also enhanced as the gloves have a Zero Shock palm. As a matter of fact, the oiled baseball glove comes packed with professional web design. In fact, it also houses a conventional open back.
- The glove comes from the house of the manufacturer 90% broken-in and is hence already game ready. Suitable for directly taken to the field from the shelf.
- Available in a size of 11¾”.
- The design of the glove is enhanced over the years and now is available with pro styles of patterns.
5. Wilson A900 Pedroia Baseball Glove – Right Hand Throw
Without a doubt a product that is made from the best quality leather that is available for the pro player. It also houses a durable palm construction in that a piece of leather is affixed between the inner palm lining and the outer shell. Designed with a low profile heel, these gloves have opened up palms and fingers. Thus, allowing for more flexible handling.
It is designed in such a manner that they are already broken-in as they arrive from the manufacturers. Hence, one only needs to take it to the field and the game goes on. Finally, it is constructed from very high-quality leather. Also, web construction helps in obtaining the best grip.
- This is an all-leather glove in which everything from laces, shell and palm has.
- Pedroia Fit-the glove easily fits players with small hands.
4. Franklin Sports Pro Flex Hybrid Series Baseball Gloves
Franklin Sports has it’s highly exclusive gloves with a high degree of innovation. Developed as a novel composite material, this glove comprises of a cowhide palm blended carefully with a PU laminated PVC hybrid outer shell. This technology not only makes the glove cozy to wear but also gives it an extended ruggedness.
Plus, the gloves are provided with well-fabricated adjustable wrist straps that can tighten around any wrist allowing more control. As a matter of fact, the magnificent craftsmanship allows the gloves to be directly used off the shelf as it comes already broken-in.
- Indeed come in varied sizes starting from 11.5” up to 13.5” to fit all the hand shapes and sizes.
- Features hybrid material too.
- Puts up to multiple uses due to its ruggedness, being used for baseball, softball and t-ball.
3. Wilson A2000 SuperSkin Baseball Glove Series
For 30 years, Aso-san and his team are producing the best quality baseball gloves for Wilson. Having upgraded over the years via repeated conversations with pro players, they have come with gloves that are versatile in construction and unique in use. Having a blend of ProStock Leather and the human engineered SuperSkin, these gloves are durable with a classy design.
As a matter of fact, for right-hand throwers, the gloves need to be put on the left hand and vice versa. These gloves also come with DriLex technology that will always keep one’s hand dry and cool.
- Designed with the highest degree of craftsmanship and it is the official choice for the Major League Baseball.
- Dual Welting maintains a highly durable pocket and long lasting form even after break-in.
- The SuperSkin used is both lighter as well as sturdier when compared to leather.
2. Mizuno GCP17S Classic Pro Soft Baseball Glove
Baseball games never seemed so exciting and comfortable as it is now with the all new Mizuno GCP175 Classic Pro Glove. These gloves are fabricated out of throwback leather which is very high in quality and laden with natural oils. Plus, it gives these gloves a unique ruggedness. Thus, giving it a unique ability to retain shape even after long term use.
Plus, the innovative designs have also allowed these gloves to be blessed with an exclusive feature- Roll Welting. This feature enables the gloves to increase structure and added support throughout the fingers.
- The inner lining of the gloves is provided with a super luxurious lining of Ultra Soft Pro. It has a new palm liner and is packed with comfort.
- Baseball gloves for right-handed throwers should be orienting their gloves in their left hand and vice versa.
- Features a soft finish and is already pre-oiled too.
1. Wilson A2K 2800 Pro Stock First Base Baseball Mitt
The most premium glove is crafted by Aso-san from the house of Wilson has to be the A2k series. A varied array of technology utilized that has led to the use of various composite materials to fashion this glove. These gloves are featured with attributes such as Rolled Dual Welting and Double Palm Construction. In fact, these are ideal in maintaining a long run for the glove. Also, it has a double-heel break design.
Further, the glove undergoes three-levels of shaping after it is made out of the raw materials with the highest precision. As a matter of fact, this allows the A2K to break-in a lot easier and hence gives better gameplay. Finally, the Dri-Lex wrist lining aids in keeping the hand both dry as well as cool
- Certainly, made from premium quality ProStock Leather that gives this glove its exciting properties.
- Helps to maintain shape for the long term.
- Features a reinforced single post web that helps in good catching.
From an amateur to a professional, obtain the baseball gloves size as per your need and feel the difference.