Top 10 Best Shower Curtain Rods of (2020) Review
There are different types of shower curtain rods; standard rod, a curved shower road and a decorative shower bar. There are many varieties of brands in the market hence one should be careful when buying a curtain rod. A good curtain rod is the same exact size as your bathroom. It is good to look for a curtain shower rod that complements the curtain rings. It is good to also look for the material that is durable, corrosion and rust free.
A curtain rod is meant to hold your curtain and curtain hooks in place. With the low quality curtain rod, this may become impossible. Here are the best 10 shower curtain rods.
Table of Contents
- List of the Best Shower Curtain Rods of 2020:
- 10. InterDesign Cameo Constant Tension Bathroom Shower Curtain Rod
- 9. Moen TR1000BN Tension Rod, Brushed Nickel
- 8. Carnation Home Fashions Adjustable 41-to-76-Inch Steel Shower Curtain Tension Rod
- 7. Curved shower rod – Aluminum, Adjustable 36.5 inches-66 inches
- 6. Zenna Home 35633SSP, NeverRust Aluminum Tension Curved Shower Curtain Rod
- 5. RoomDividersNow Silver Tension Curtain Rod
- 4. InterDesign Forma Constant Tension Bathroom Shower Curtain Rod
- 3. Zenna Home 771SS, Tension Shower Curtain Rod
- 2. Zenna Home E35604SS, NeverRust Aluminum Double Curved Shower Curtain Rod
- 1. InterDesign Wall Mount Curved Bathroom Shower Curtain Rod
List of the Best Shower Curtain Rods of 2020:
10. InterDesign Cameo Constant Tension Bathroom Shower Curtain Rod
It is made of steel and has a bronze finish which is durable and easy to clean. It is very easy to install thanks to the new constant tension patented technology. It has the ability to expand from 26 to 42 inches. The finish makes it easy to complement most curtain rings.
9. Moen TR1000BN Tension Rod, Brushed Nickel
Its brushed nickel finish complements the room décor. It is very easy and quick to install. The installation is usually clean and does not damage your bathroom walls thanks to the tension mechanism. It is made of the durable stainless steel that makes it corrosion and rust free. It fits a 72 by 72 inch bathroom.
8. Carnation Home Fashions Adjustable 41-to-76-Inch Steel Shower Curtain Tension Rod
This steel rod does not damage your bathroom tiles while being installed. It has the rubberized end caps that protect the tiles and keeps the rod in place. It is adjustable hence can fit most bathrooms from 41 to 76 inches size. It comes in many decorative colors which you can choose from. It also has available matching hooks for sale as well.
7. Curved shower rod – Aluminum, Adjustable 36.5 inches-66 inches
If you not sure about your bathroom size, this is the best for you. It fits about 99% of showers this is because it is adjustable. It is very easy to install even for starters, this is because it comes with all the tools needed to install as well as instructions. It is curved making it elegant, it also ensures maximization of the shower space of about 25% extra space.
6. Zenna Home 35633SSP, NeverRust Aluminum Tension Curved Shower Curtain Rod
It is a curved elegant design that maximizes the room space. It is very easy to install because it guarantees no drilling. It does not damage your bathroom tiles as you install the rod. It is made of aluminum making it rust and corrosion free. It can easily fit a 72 inch tub. You can also buy the NeverRust hooks and rings which are as good as the NeverRust rod.
5. RoomDividersNow Silver Tension Curtain Rod
If your bathroom is huge and you haven’t found a bathroom rod that can fit your shower, then you are in the right place. It has an expansion ability from 66 inches to 120 inches. You don’t need to worry about compromising the strength. It is strong enough to hold the curtain and the curtain hooks. Its installation is easy and it does not damage the bathroom tiles. It uses the best technology which is the spring loaded tension between walls and a rubber end grip ensuring it will never slip off.
4. InterDesign Forma Constant Tension Bathroom Shower Curtain Rod
It is durable and can serve you and your loved one for a long period of time. It is made of stainless steel with plastic, the materials used are resistant to corrosion and rust. It expands from 43 to 75 inches fitting almost all bathroom sizes. It is very easy and quick to install, thanks to the new constant tension panted technology. This technology ensures a clean installation.
3. Zenna Home 771SS, Tension Shower Curtain Rod
It is a decorative rod that complements the room décor. It is chrome finish with decorative end caps. It uses the tension mounted patented twist tight technology in installation. Don’t be deceived by the long name, it is very easy and quick to install. It is a very clean installation that does not damage your bathroom walls. It has the expanding ability from 41- 72 inches.
2. Zenna Home E35604SS, NeverRust Aluminum Double Curved Shower Curtain Rod
It comes with 2 rods, the first one is used to hold the curtains the second one is used to hang the towels or the liner. It is made of aluminum, making it rust and corrosion free. The curved rod helps in the maximization of space to up to 12.5 inches extra. It can fit standard bathtub of about 72 inches. It uses the mounting hardware which does not damage the bathroom. You can buy with the NeverRust shower hooks which have the same properties as the NeverRust rod.
1. InterDesign Wall Mount Curved Bathroom Shower Curtain Rod
It will serve its purpose for the longest time. This is because it is made of stainless steel. The stainless steel is known for being resistant to rust and corroding. It uses the wall mount hardware to install. This makes the installation quick, easy and clean. It has the expanding ability from 41 – 72 inches. It is a curved rod that adds extra space to your shower.
We all know that bathroom hygiene does make a big statement on a person’s hygiene. It should therefore not be assumed and one should take their time to clean up the shower. One of the things you should consider include the curtain rods and the curtains. Don’t go for curtain rods that will rust within hours which will definitely stain your curtains. Go for the above curtain rods!