Cleaning a cat’s litter box is equal to cleaning a toxic waste dump. But there is hope. When you turn to one of the top 10 best self-cleaning litter cat boxes in 2020. These self-cleaning litter boxes make it a lot easier to clean up after your car.
Plus, they come in different shapes and sizes, so you can find the right one for your home’s layout. You can get the color and size you want to keep your cat happy. Having a good litter box on hand saves you a lot of trouble.
Make your pet live a little easier and simpler by turning to one of the best self-cleaning litter boxes to handle your cat’s natural duties. It should save you both time and money when you do.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- List of Best Self Cleaning Litter Cat Boxes Reviews
- 10. Omega Paw Elite Self Cleaning Roll ‘n Clean Litter Box
- 9. Pet Zone Smart Scoop Automatic Litter Box
- 8. Catit SmartSift Litter Box
- 7. CatGenie Self Washing Self Flushing Cat Box
- 6. LitterMaid Single Cat Self-Cleaning Litter Box
- 5. Omega Paw Self-Cleaning Litter Box
- 4. IRIS Top Entry Cat Litter Box
- 3. PetSafe ScoopFree Ultra Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box
- 2. PetSafe ScoopFree Original Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box
- 1. PetSafe Simply Clean Automatic Litter Box System
- The benefits of a self-cleaning cat litter box
List of Best Self Cleaning Litter Cat Boxes Reviews
10. Omega Paw Elite Self Cleaning Roll ‘n Clean Litter Box
Just a little rock and a little roll and you got yourself a nice clean cat litter box. This self-cleaning litter box is designed for cats of all ages and almost all sizes. The over gives your feline pet a little privacy as they do their business inside.
Once your cat has completed their duty, you just flip the litter box over and let the box separate the litter from the mess. It is that simple to use. An interior box catches the falling mess. Then all you do is pull the box out and flush the content down the toilet.
After you have done the rock, just roll the litter box back. Cleaning up after your cat may never be difficult again. Chrome accents help decorate the plastic litter box and make it more attractive to the eye.
9. Pet Zone Smart Scoop Automatic Litter Box
Automation has come to the cat litter box. All you have to do to clean up after your cat is push a button. Once you plug it in, one finger operates the motor which sets the metal gears into action. You can use any clumping litter on the market with this litter box.
Plus, you get a 6-month supply of plastic bags. You do not have to touch your cats waste at any time. The scoop does all the work. When it is activated, the scoop sifts the litter, picks up the mess and deposits it inside the machine holding the plastic bag.
Also, the automated machine works by itself and waits 15 minutes to make sure your cat is done before scooping. After the bag is full, just open the lid, remove the bag and toss it in the garbage.
8. Catit SmartSift Litter Box
This self-cleaning cat litter box may be more complicated to explain than to use. Once you pull the lever, the integral parts start their assigned duties to make sure you do not have to use a pooper scooper again.
These internal parts sift the litter and transfer the mess to waste are where it sits until the bin is ready t be emptied. A swinging plastic door helps keep the odor inside the litter box and not in your home. Tracking litter out of the box is not an easy thing for the cat to do.
Also, the 26 by 19 by 25-inch litter box is compatible for all cats no matter their age. Emptying the waste bin is not a problem especially if you cover it in a plastic disposable bag. There are no motorized parts to wear out.
7. CatGenie Self Washing Self Flushing Cat Box
It may look and act like a human’s toilet bowl, but this unit is all cat litter box. While it can be hooked to your toilet for easy cleaning, you do not have to use that feature. Once you are set up, the drain pipe can hook into the washer drain pipe for fast and easy waste removal.
Plus, to make this self-cleaning litter box a success, you need to plug it into a standard electrical outlet and water line. After you activate this self-cleaning litter box, the box takes over and does the rest. You shouldn’t have to handle cat waste again or smell it.
For best results, your cats should be older than 6 months and no more than 3 cats can use this litter box. The self-cleaning function is programmable, and you stay in control of its operation.
6. LitterMaid Single Cat Self-Cleaning Litter Box
Coming with high walls, you shouldn’t have to experience scattered litter anymore. The high walls keep the litter inside especially when the automatic cleaning function is working. Once that is done carbon filters cut down on the odor.
One cat fits this self-cleaning litter box as long as they do not weigh more than 15 pounds. Plus, you do not have to clean the box for 7 days. The self-cleaning litter box handles that for you. All you have to do is make sure the box operates correctly and is sealed properly.
After your cat is done, they simply walk down the paw cleaning ramp to make sure no litter is stuck to their feet. 4 plastic bags, 4 carbon filters, and 1 scoop are included with your purchase. A self-cleaning cat litter box makes owning a pet more fun.
5. Omega Paw Self-Cleaning Litter Box
The round hole in front should give your cat plenty of room to enter and exit its litter box. Plus, the covered box helps keep odor and litter inside where they belong. After your cat has finished doing their business, they step out of their private bathroom.
To clean this litter box, you simply just roll it over and let the internal scoop separate the mess from the litter. The once it is deposited in the handy box, you remove it and flush the contents down your toilet.
It is that simple to use. Once you flip the box back over it is ready for your cat to use the next time they have to go. You can use clumping kitty or cat litter with this cat litter box. The handy hook out front makes rolling the box and flipping it back upright simple and easy.
4. IRIS Top Entry Cat Litter Box
Made from BP free construction materials, this round cat litter box provides an outside the envelope solution to litter issues. The top circular grooves clean your cat’s feet once they step out. Then the circular hole should be large enough for most cats to enter and exit with ease.
Also, to keep the litter box in place, this unit comes with non-slip feet. The box should not tip or slide even when your cat is on top. If you own a dog at the same time, this litter box is designed to make sure he or she does not get inside or spread the litter.
Plus, this litter box is available in a variety of colors and sizes. There should be one that meets your color preferences while being large enough for your cat. It measures about 20 by 16 by 15 inches in size.
3. PetSafe ScoopFree Ultra Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box
This automatic self-cleaning cat litter box uses crystal litter to keep dust and odor from spreading throughout your house. It is also highly absorbent and makes sure you do not have to clean the box for weeks on end.
Plus, with the top entryway and cover your cat can have privacy and the litter won’t be disturbed by other pets. Also, a plastic liner makes sure there is no leakage and extra mess to clean up later. When full you just remove the disposable tray and toss it in the garbage.
The unique feature of this litter box is that it has a health counter. You can keep track of how many times your cat uses this box in a single day. Sensors also reset the rake to be ready for the next time it is needed.
2. PetSafe ScoopFree Original Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box
Using crystal cat litter is one way to make sure your nose and your guests’ noses are not offended by a cat smell. This open cat litter box works hard to make sure your cat’s waste is automatically scooped up and taken out of sight.
Also, with its plastic liner, you should not have any issues with leaks or extra messes. Once the rake does its job, the litter box should be ready for when your cat needs to go again. Sensors should send the rake back to the ready position.
Plus, you do not have to see the mess to clean this cat litter box. Just remove the disposable tray and toss it and the waste into the trash. You get 3 of these trays with your purchase. Refills can be scented if you want them to be.
1. PetSafe Simply Clean Automatic Litter Box System
To operate this simple to use the self-cleaning cat litter box, just plug it into any standard electrical outlet. Then just turn it on. The slow-moving litter bowl rotates and allows the rake to scoop up any mess. One the mess has reached the rake, it climbs up the conveyor belt and deposited into the waste bin.
Once the waste bin is full, just remove it and take the plastic bag full of cat waste to the garbage can. Also, to make sure the motor runs smoothly do not under or overfill the litter tray. Clumping litter is okay to use with this litter box.
Unfortunately, this litter box is made to handle the waste of one cat weighing no more than 15 pounds. Just clean the bowl every couple of weeks for germ-free protection.
The benefits of a self-cleaning cat litter box
When you use one of the top 10 best self-cleaning litter cat boxes in 2020, you are bringing extra benefits to your home. You can dispense with the old-fashioned way of cleaning the litter box and join the technological age.
Here are some of the benefits that come with these litter boxes:
- Less cleaning– you do not have to out the scooper from its hiding place and manually remove your pet’s waste
- Convenient– you save time by not having to clean up after your cat. You can spend that time with your family or your favorite pet.
- Less odor– you do not have to smell your cat’s waste for hours on end. The self-cleaning litterboxes help get rid of that odor quickly
- Easy to use– like the traditional litter boxes, these self-cleaning ones are not difficult to operate. Just press a button or pull a lever and you are good to go
- No tracking issues– most of these self-cleaning litter boxes are designed to keep the litter in the box and not spread around your floor. They have cleaning areas that help knock the litter off your cat’s paws
- Privacy– most of these automatic litter boxes make sure that your cat is not on public display. They get high walls. Ceilings and more to protect their privacy while they do their business
- Easy to refresh– these self-cleaning cat litter boxes are easy to clean up and you only have to do it once a month or so to keep the germs away.
- Easy removal– the self-cleaning cat litter boxes package the waste for you so you do not have to touch it, smell it or see it. Just grab the bag and toss it in the garbage.
Cleaning up after your cat is not always fun. With one of the top 10 best self-cleaning litter cat boxes in 2020, you do not have to do it. One in this list puts your cat’s waste right in your disposal pipes for you.
That is convenience. Plus, you do not have to worry about litter being spread throughout your home. For your cat, go with the best so your life is a little easier.