Choosing the best razor scooters can be tough due to a myriad of options on the market. Razor scooters have become a favourite for most kids and even adults due to their functionality, style and durability. A better quality scooter offers the users more options and tricks that just scooting around. This is why we’ve taken our time to help you choose the top-rated and highly recommended razor scooters on the market.
Our reviews below narrows down your search of a razor scooter to ten picks that rank top. Go right ahead and choose one that best suits you.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Razor Scooters Reviews
- 10. Razor A Kick Scooter Red
- 9. Razor A2 Kick Scooter
- 8. Razor A3 Kick Scooter- Frustration-Free Packaging
- 7. Razor Jr. Lil’ Kick Scooter
- 6. Razor A5 Lux Kick Scooter
- 5. Razor Party Pop Kick Scooter
- 4. Razor Pro RDS Dirt Scooter – Red
- 3. Razor 13013205 A5 Air Scooter, Black
- 2. Razor Jr. Folding Kiddie Kick Scooter
- 1. Razor PowerWing DLX Caster Scooter
Table of the Best Razor Scooters Reviews
10. Razor A Kick Scooter Red
This is a top-rated razor scooter to start our list excellent features. It is the original kick scooter with a sturdy aircraft aluminium construction. The scooter is lightweight but very durable. It features the patented t-tube deck design allowing for convenient folding after use. This is a premium quality scooter coming with quality ABEC 5 bearing wheels. Overall, the scooter is recommended for children from the age of 5. It supports weights of 143 pounds.
- Quality ABEC 5 wheels
- Supports 143 pounds
- Sturdy aircraft aluminium metal
- Deck and t-tube design for easy folding
9. Razor A2 Kick Scooter
This is another original kick scooter made of the durable aircraft-grade aluminium for long-lasting use. It is a lightweight design scooter with at-tube and deck design that allows for easy folding and transport. The scooter also features the high-quality in-line-style urethane wheels. The wheels feature a shock absorbing spring less system for a smooth ride. They also come with a patented fender brake for fast and quick stops. Overall, this scooter is recommended for children from the age of 5 upwards.
- Patented t-tube and deck design for easy folding and transportation
- Durable and sturdy aircraft aluminium material
- Springless shock system
- Patented rear fender brakes
8. Razor A3 Kick Scooter- Frustration-Free Packaging
The Razor A3 scooter is a classic design scooter with quality 125mm inline-style urethane wheels. The wheels feature a springless shock system to ensure a smooth ride. The scooter comes with a patented rear fender brake system for quick stops. It also features a new wheel bar design. Carrying of the scooter is made easier with a patented folding mechanism. You can easily take the wheel everywhere you want without taking too much space. The scooter supports weights of 143 pounds and is recommended for children from the age of 5.
- 125mm inline-style wheels
- Patented folding mechanism for easy transportation
- Sturdy aircraft-grade aluminium
- Springless shock absorbing system
7. Razor Jr. Lil’ Kick Scooter
This is a sturdy and stable razor scooter with a three-wheel design for added stability. It is a durable scooter that will last your kid for years. The scooter features the welded frame construction for long-lasting durability. It is easy to scoot due to the low deck design. The large wheels ensure a smooth ride. Overall, this is an all-round razor scooter to consider buying this year with confidence.
- Low deck for easy scooting
- Three-wheel design for stability
- Welded construction for durability
- Large wheels for a smooth ride
6. Razor A5 Lux Kick Scooter
The Razor A5 is a new sleek looking razor scooter with a smooth anodized finish. It is one of the strongest razor scooters with a maximum weight limit of 220 pounds. The scooter is recommended for ages of 8 and upwards. It is a sturdy pick with the construction of the aircraft grade aluminium. This scooter also features the patented rear fender brakes for fast and quick stops. It is also easy to fold and carry with a patented folding mechanism.
- Patented folding mechanism for easy carry
- Maximum weight limit of 220lbs
- Super strong aircraft aluminium deck and t-tube
- Ideal for tall riders
5. Razor Party Pop Kick Scooter
This is a party on the wheels just as the name suggests. It is one smooth razor scooter with a lightweight steel frame construction. The scooter is one of the sturdiest on the market recommended for children from the age of 6 years upwards. The scooter can hold a maximum of 143 pounds. This is a pretty popular scooter with a skateboard style. It features the rear fender brakes and urethane wheels. The handle is smooth and pretty easy to hold for better control.
- 12-multicoloured LED light
- Vibrant deck and wheels
- Lightweight steel construction
- Urethane wheels and rear fender brake system
4. Razor Pro RDS Dirt Scooter – Red
This is a tubular BMX style scooter with large 200mm pneumatic wheels to ride on all terrains. It is a pretty versatile scooter with a durable steel fork and head tube clamp. The construction of the scooter is the heavy-duty aluminium frame for long-lasting durability. This scooter is also lightweight for easy transportation. The large wheels can easily handle dirt with ease. The scooter features the classic rear fender brakes for quick stops. Soft rubber grips also ensure smooth handling when riding.
- 200mm pneumatic wheels
- Classic rear fender brakes
- Heavy-duty aluminium frame
- Tubular BMX steel fork
3. Razor 13013205 A5 Air Scooter, Black
This is a smooth riding air scooter with super strong aluminium construction. It is a sleek modern design black scooter. The scooter comes with a patent pending anti-rattle handles for smooth riding and control. It also features a folding system for easy transportation. Overall, this is a versatile and easy to use scooter with adjustable handlebars. It also features rubber grips for excellent grasp and control.
- Super strong aluminium frame
- Easy to adjust handlebars
- Patent pending anti-rattle handlebars
- Adjustable handlebars
2. Razor Jr. Folding Kiddie Kick Scooter
This is another three-wheel design razor scooter with great stability for kids. The scooter is quite safe and easy to ride making it a great choice for beginners. The scooter features high-quality aluminium, steel and plastic construction for long-lasting use. It also features a pretty wide and slip-resistant plastic deck. The foam handles are easy to grip and handle while the urethane wheels are large and ride smoothly. Overall, the scooter is quite easy to assemble and use making it a great buy.
- Three wheel design for stability
- High-quality steel
- Folding mechanism for easy storage
- Wide and slip-resistant deck
1. Razor PowerWing DLX Caster Scooter
This is a super deluxe size three wheel design scooter. It is a quality selection for an enjoyable, smooth ride. It is a unique scooter designed to suit all riders. The 3-wheel design makes it quite easy to ride with greater stability enhanced. This scooter features large 120mm urethane front wheel and 64mm rear wheel. It can ride on a wide range of surfaces with ease. There is a further handbrake for added safety when stopping. The handlebar is adjustable to suit different rider heights. Overall, this is a highly recommended razor scooter with a folding mechanism for easy transportation and storage.
- Unique design to accommodate tall riders
- Three-wheel scooter for stability
- Adjustable handlebar
Make sure you give your kids the best moments when growing by buying them one of these razor scooters. The scooters are highly rated and recommended for use giving you confidence when buying. Our list gives you the best razor scooters on the market so that you can buy with confidence. Make sure you only buy after reading our reviews to guarantee quality and value for money.