Whether you are camping deep inside a forest or hiking mountains, everyone wants to stay clean as much as possible. Thus, everybody craves for a good shower irrespective of where they have camped. In such conditions, camping showers can prove to be a lot of help. Run by battery and completely portable, these devices can draw water from a bucket or sink or a similar static water source and convert it into a gentle shower. So, no matter, where you are you will be able to enjoy a lovely shower if you opt for this device.
But choosing a shower for camping can be a daunting task since you need to be completely assured of its efficiency and performance. In this list, you will find the recommended showers selected after thorough research along with detailed reviews. So, once you go through the list, you will have no trouble buying one for yourself.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Camping Showers Reviews
- 10. Ivation Portable Battery-Powered Camping Shower
- 9. Advanced Elements 5 Gallon Summer Solar Shower for Camping
- 8. Zodi Outback Gear Hot Tap Travel Hot Water Shower for Camping
- 7. Baban Portable Outdoor Camping Shower
- 6. Mr. Heater BOSS-XB13 Basecamp Battery Operated Camping Shower System
- 5. KEDSUM Portable Camping Shower with Compact Shower Pump
- 4. Hike Crew Portable Hot Water Heater & Shower Pump for Camping
- 3. Iron Hammer Rechargeable High Capacity 4800mAh Camp Shower
- 2. ProduTrend Portable Rechargeable Battery Powered Shower for Camping
- 1. innhom Portable Outdoor Camp Shower for Pet, Car Washing & Plants Watering
Table of the Best Camping Showers Reviews
10. Ivation Portable Battery-Powered Camping Shower
The Ivation portable outdoor shower is so unbelievably compact that it fits in your backpack. Firstly, you get an adaptor which makes it easier to set up the shower in any natural setting. A tree branch, rocky outgrowth or any other place where the adaptor can be hooked will become your luxurious and relaxing shower spot. Indeed, it is the one tool that keeps you fresh in your outdoor adventures.
As a matter of fact, all you need is a bucket of water or a water source like a lake or pond. Just hook it on a tree, drop the pump into the water and power it on, that’s it. You get a constant stream of water that will gently shower you clean while a water filtration system that is actively built-in filters the water.
Further, this lightweight portable camping shower can be virtually used anywhere. It can also double up as a car washing tool with its long hose and manoeuvrability. Also, its soothing flow is great for your furry friends. Even the finicky ones would have a nice time under this shower.
- Big 2200 mAh battery gives you a shower of up to one hour.
- Can be charged by any ordinary USB cable.
- Being under 2 pounds it is very lightweight.
9. Advanced Elements 5 Gallon Summer Solar Shower for Camping
Nothing beats the feeling of being in the backcountry, mountains or woods and just enjoying the embrace of nature. Keeping yourself clean becomes hard in these places as well as moves down our priority list. But you don’t need to tolerate all that grime and sweat anymore with this portable shower from Advanced Elements. Just take this bad boy with you anywhere and enjoy your adventure while feeling refreshed.
It folds up to a tiny size and doesn’t add much to baggage both in terms of weight and volume. Plus, it is a one-piece solution since you don’t have to carry around a bulky bucket.
With the pouch on the front, you have enough space for your small shampoo, soap as well as conditioners. The handle at the top also makes it super easy to hang it on a tree. In fact, it is a gravity powered system which means the water naturally flows from the top through the reservoir, out of the nozzle and onto your body. So there’s no need for any pumps or batteries to keep you dependant on an electric power source.
But it wouldn’t be a great product if it could only do that. This shower can also heat up the water to give you a nice warm shower. It has a four-layered heating element design which naturally heats up the water with the sunrays.
- The solar camping shower certainly has a water holding capacity of 5 gallons.
- Showerhead can be turned on or off easily.
- Weighs just over a pound.
8. Zodi Outback Gear Hot Tap Travel Hot Water Shower for Camping
It would be really nice to have hot water on demand no matter wherever you are on the trail. Be it the rugged mountains or the adventurous woods, you can now enjoy a hot shower whenever you want. The water is heated up by a propane tank and you can control the flow of the gas with a valve. Even the storage case is also excellent and versatile in nature. It not only holds your full setup but can also hold enough water to give you a satisfactory 10-minute shower.
Furthermore, this system is exceptionally well-made and has brass connectors for the hose that are of industrial standard. You will find the showerhead to have water conserving design. And the 8 feet long hose makes allows you a lot of freedom in terms of movement. Lastly, you don’t have to be worried about the batteries getting easily damaged in the outdoors either since they come with a waterproof case.
- Water temperature can be adjusted and can go as high as 100-degrees Fahrenheit.
- The camping shower with a pump is powered by a 6V battery that creates adequate pressure.
- Piezo ignition system eliminates the need for lighters or matches.
7. Baban Portable Outdoor Camping Shower
Baban Portable shower inside your luggage means that you don’t have to compromise on hygiene when you are out in the woods. It might be a long hunting expedition, a solo or group camping trail or just a day on the beach. This compact outdoor camping shower works its magic wherever you take it. The water is pumped by a small yet powerful 2200 mAh battery that gives you a water flow of two and a half litres every minute.
Moreover, the bucket that comes with it has an innovative design since it is collapsible and is foldable. So it doesn’t take up too much space when you don’t want it to but would give you 15L of volume when needed. Connecting the hose is effortless and doesn’t take up your time. With three easy steps, you are ready and good to go for a well-deserved shower after a lot of work.
- USB charging means you can charge it from your laptop, car or mobile charging adaptor.
- Hose has a length of 1.8 m.
- With a full charge, you get usage time between 45 to 60 minutes.
6. Mr. Heater BOSS-XB13 Basecamp Battery Operated Camping Shower System
BOSS-XB13 is really the boss among portable hot water shower systems. And provides you with a convenience that is very hard to be rivalled by the competition. It’s lightweight, portable and has a very compact profile. But don’t let its size fool you since it has got a lot to offer that you wouldn’t expect in a machine of this size. It has got an internal battery and you get a control system at the top from where you can adjust the temperature of the water and more.
Plus, it has a red power switch which starts the heating process and a knob control for regulating the temperature. The metal nozzle and shower hose work together to give you a complete experience like home. You can disconnect the hose and just use water for washing hands or face as you do over a sink.
Moreover, the easy connect camping shower head and hose can be attached quickly. As a matter of fact, it will relieve you of all that accumulated dirt as well as sweat. You can even control the burner and ignition remotely with a button on the shower head.
- LED indicator lights that show you important information like burner as well as charging status.
- Uses a single propane tank to heat up the water.
- The cabinet is made of stainless steel which adds a lot to its durability and strengthens its life span too.
5. KEDSUM Portable Camping Shower with Compact Shower Pump
With a submerged pump and a separated waterproof battery system, this is one of the safest and efficient showers. Unlike other systems, you get dual rechargeable 2200mAh batteries with this one. So when you are out of power, with two options you can switch the other.
Further, this really helps with large groups or a long solo excursion since the batteries together give you a combined usage time of 1.5 to 2 hours. Promoting hands-free operation, it can function for about 45 to 60 minutes after one charge. Also, it has a water flow rate of 4L per minute.
- Chargeable via power bank, laptop or car charger.
- Comes with S-hook and suction cup.
- Hose is 5.9 feet long.
4. Hike Crew Portable Hot Water Heater & Shower Pump for Camping
Compact factor and high-quality build quality instantly stand out about this camp shower. No more cold freezing showers while camping since getting hot water at the touch of a button. Being real easy to use, it features an LCD display that shows all the information you need. Having the capability to control temperatures, just adjust the heat knob to set your desired temperature.
Furthermore, the faucet flow is also adjustable. Even there are 3 variations of spray patterns that are changeable as per preferences. With a 12V power adapter, it also has a gas regulator attached to the propane gas tank.
- Comes with a carrying bag.
- No accidents due to automatic shutdown at 125-degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Iron Hammer Rechargeable High Capacity 4800mAh Camp Shower
Unlike others, Iron Hammer takes customer safety as their top priority. So they have included a safety feature that automatically shuts down your system in case of any short circuits. It also comes with a 4800 Lithium battery that powers a strong pump to create water flow as high as 4 litres per minute. To help you to keep a check on the battery level, it comes with a low battery indicator.
From washing your car or pets to bathing during camps or using it for gardening, it has multiple purposes. Nevertheless, it is perfect both for indoor as well as outdoor usage.
- Around 3 hours of charge time.
- Water flow is adjustable.
- So compact that it comes in handheld size.
2. ProduTrend Portable Rechargeable Battery Powered Shower for Camping
This portable shower has a versatile set of uses including everything from showering your dog, cleaning your shoes before getting into the car or just on your trail in the wild. The pump has an inbuilt rechargeable battery which gives you up to 60 minutes of pleasant and soothing shower time. It is a handheld device and comes with a suction cup as well as a hook.
For charging the battery, just simply connect the USB cable to your laptop or computer and it is ready to be used. So, keep yourself clean even on the go.
- The lithium battery of 2200 mAh.
- The hook is indeed used to hang it anywhere you want.
1. innhom Portable Outdoor Camp Shower for Pet, Car Washing & Plants Watering
New and improved shower system from innhom is the one thing you don’t want to forget to pack for your trip. The battery has a separated design which eliminates chances of a submerged battery that is very unsafe for you and everyone else. It also has an easy on and off switch and boasts higher power and recharging.
Combine this with the bigger flow rate of 2.3L per minute from the showerhead and you’ll know why you don’t want to miss this deal. Plus, it totally functions at 0.9 gpm and weighs only 28 oz. Finally, it has an ABS plastic construction.
- 6 ft showering hose.
- Is rechargeable via car charger.
- Filters which only allows clean water to pour over you.
Stay clean even when you are out for an adventure. The camping shower kit is your ultimate go-to solution.