Leather dining room chairs not only bring an understated elegance to your home, they have several benefits compared to cloth or wooden chairs. Leather chairs can last longer than other materials and are often easier to clean and are better at resisting odors. In addition, leather chairs retain heat better than those manufactured from other materials, providing more comfort in winter than hard-bottomed wooden dining room chairs.
When deciding which leather dining room chair to choose, consider how you plan to use it and under what circumstances you will use it most often. Are you going for a family-friendly chair that stands up to frequent use by children or teenagers? Perhaps you’re looking for a sophisticated leather chair that will pair with a higher pub-style dining room table. Regardless of your personal style, you are sure to discover the perfect seat from the following list:
10. Homelegance 2601S Bi-Cast Vinyl Upholstered Dining Chair, Dark Brown, Set of 4
The Tempe collection is dark brown and made of bi-cast vinyl. The frame is constructed of sleek black metal. These chairs come in a set of four and require minor assembly.
- These pub-style chairs have a sturdy metal base instead of wood. The primary material is leatherette, so it cleans up easily. They’re also lightweight and easy for children to move. Tall people can sit comfortably, unlike in shorter chairs.
- These chairs could take a couple hours to construct. Properly aligning the legs is important to prevent wobbling. These are like bench chairs; the backs are straight and may be uncomfortable for some users. They are too high for standard kitchen table use.
9. Modway Tracy Dining Side Chair
This black leatherette chair has detailed stitching and high-density foam. Weighing in at 29 pounds, it comes in a light medium brown. The original dimensions are 21 x 21 x 31 inches; once assembled, it is 31 inches in height and 21 inches wide.
- This chair is made of high-quality wood, is solidly constructed, and has a screwed-on seat. This is a lightweight option that looks great and can be put together quickly. If you want a contemporary look for your dining room, this chair fits the bill.
- This chair has a low height in relation to many dining tables, making the user feel as if they are sitting too far down to reach the surface. If you need stackable chairs, this may not be the optimum chair for you.
8. Espresso Faux Leather Set of 2 Parson Counter Height Chairs
Imported from Andorra, this chair is covered in rich, brown espresso faux leather. It provides a sleek Parson design with a seat height of 24 inches. Its dimensions are 22 x 18 x 40 inches.
- This lightweight chair has a quick assembly. The shipping box includes everything you need, except a screwdriver. The seat wipes down easily, so clean up is a breeze.
- Not as solidly built compared to other chairs, the seat cushions may need reinforcement due to the underside’s velcro fabric. The legs become wobbly with frequent use, so they may not hold up well for heavier users.
7. LIFE Home – 4 Person Table and Espresso Brown Parson Chair
This set comes with four chairs and one table. The total combined weight is 100 pounds. The Parson-style chairs are designed in rich brown espresso leather for a warm, inviting look.
- These tall Parson chairs offer a comfy fit and are easy to assemble. The accompanying dining room table is a bonus.
- Chair bolts may come loose easily and should be tightened regularly. In addition, the legs may flimsy, so this chair could be unsteady for certain users.
6. Monsoon Pacific Milan Faux Leather Dining Chairs, Blue, Set of 2
This leather set includes chairs in an array of colors with black-finished legs. The frame is made of pine wood, while the padding is made of California fire-retardant foam. The assembled height is 20 inches.
- This chair’s wood frame provides excellent support. With an available palette of nine colors from blue to orange, these chairs fit a myriad of decor styles. The easy-to-clean exterior is a bonus.
- The faux leather may wrinkle with regular use but can be smoothed out without much effort. Keep an eye on the bolts because they can come loose. To avoid this issue, retighten them often.
5. Safavieh Mercer Collection Sinclair Antique Brown Leather Ring Dining Chair (Set of 2)
Made of fine bonded leather and birch wood, this chair is lightweight at only 15 pounds stands at nearly 20 inches. With a palette of light oyster to dark espresso brown, you can decorate your dining room or other living space with classic style.
- Chair is available in six colors, including antique brown, taupe, white, charcoal, beige and oyster.
- The ring on the back of the chair may not be attractive to some consumers. There is no option for removing the ring.
4. Modway Silhouette Modern Dining Chair Set of Two in Black
These modern chairs have sturdy frames of birch wood. Dense foam padding ensures a high level of relaxation. There are seven strategically placed buttons for a contemporary touch.
- Soft and easy to clean, these chairs are well built. The seat cushion and back offer excellent support. The classically modern look enhances any room.
- Prolonged sitting on the faux leather may cause the seat material to bunch up and wrinkle; however, these wrinkles can be effortlessly smoothed out.
3. Best-Selling Chocolate Brown T-Stitch Leather Dining Chair, 2-Pack
Showcasing supple bonded leather and T-stitch accents, these chairs exude elegant beauty. The legs and frame are made of sturdy wood. Once assembled, the height will be 39.5.
- Attractive and solidly built, these chairs are made of real leather with neat upholstery stitching. The backs are curved to deliver solid comfort.
- Legs become wobbly if not properly assembled. The bottom has a velcro covering that could strip after extended use.
2. Coaster Nelms Side Chair (Set of 2)
Fashioned in dark brown leatherette, these chairs have a high-end look. Modern in presentation, their weight is nearly 40 pounds, with an assembled height of 38 inches and width of 22.5 inches.
- Framed out of real wood, they are well built, easy to assemble and comfortable.
- The seat leather may crack after frequent use. Leg screws loosen easily and should be retightened frequently.
1. Roundhill Furniture Urban Style Solid Wood Leatherette Padded Parson Chair, Brown, Set of 2
Durable and easy to clean, the Roundhill stuns in a blended brown leatherette upholstery. Excellent at resisting sunlight, it has a sophisticated feel. Total dimensions are 21″ X 16.5″ W X 35.5″ H.
- Available in six colors, these chairs have superior back support. They are sharp-looking, yet compact enough to fit in some motorhomes so you can take them on the road.
- Bolts may stick out of the back of the chair if not assembled properly. This chair isn’t as padded as similar ones. The leg assembly can be confusing, so don’t accidentally put the legs on backward. These are smaller than typical dining room chairs.
Leather chairs add a touch of sophistication to any room in your home. While many people use them in their dining room, tap into your creative spirit and use them to spruce up your home office as well. Whether you opt for a single leather chair or an entire set, you are sure to find the right chair to fit your personality and lifestyle from the above-listed selections.
More From My Site