Whether you are a fisherman or you have a passion for rowing, the idea of owning a kayak is always fascinating. But the main problem arises when it comes to carrying your kayak to a lake or water body. Carrying the kayak without damaging it seems completely impossible. Well, there is nothing to worry about since all you need to do is to get the kayak carts for yourself. The carts are durably built so that they can carry your kayak without any hassle. Plus, they also come with protective coverings to protect your boat from any damage.
In this list, you will find the best kayak carts available in the market. Choose the one that suits you best and have fun kayaking.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Kayak Carts Reviews
- 10. TMS CART-CANOE/KAYAK-KY001 Boat Kayak Canoe Carrier Tote Trolley
- 9. ABN Universal Kayak Carrier & Trolley for Carrying Kayaks, Canoes, Paddleboards and Jon Boats
- 8. C-Tug Kayak and Canoe Cart
- 7. Bonnlo Kayak Cart Carrier Trolley with NO-Flat Airless Tires Wheels
- 6. OxGord Kayak Cart Dolly Wheels Trolley for Beach Tires Transport
- 5. TMS CART-CANOE/KAYAK-KY001 Deluxe Boat Kayak Carrier with Wheels
- 4. TMS Kayak Canoe Jon Boat Carrier Dolly Trailer Tote Trolley
- 3. Suspenz Smart Airless DLX Cart
- 2. Best Aluminum Dolly Cart Carrier for Kayak, Boat and Canoe
- 1. Bonnlo CART-Canoe Kayak Boat Carrier Tote Trolley with PU Solid Tires Wheel
Table of the Best Kayak Carts Reviews
10. TMS CART-CANOE/KAYAK-KY001 Boat Kayak Canoe Carrier Tote Trolley
If you are an avid rower, fisherman or just like to relax on the lake in nature’s embrace, then you are most probably a kayak or canoe owner. To help you take those heavy aquatic vehicles to the lake, you can use this amazing cart from TMS. It has a cradle in V shape that holds your kayak firmly for transportation. On each arm, you get L foam bumpers that are 3 and a half inches wide. Thus, you can drag your kayak safety without having scratches or other kinds of damages on it.
Don’t worry about cradle being opened too wide since it is equipped with a nylon strap that is 13-inches long. Furthermore, it prevents the cradle from opening up too far. The stand is loaded with 9 and a quarter inch H spring which preps the dolly cart onshore. So, whenever you want to quickly load it out of the sea or lake you can do so easily.
- Assembly is swift and effortless.
- Tires are a solid 3 and a half inches and don’t face the risk of any punctures.
- Kayak cart aluminium frame is made of strong yet lightweight.
9. ABN Universal Kayak Carrier & Trolley for Carrying Kayaks, Canoes, Paddleboards and Jon Boats
ABN has made an incredibly versatile and awesome carrier. It can not only carry your kayak but also jon boats, float mats, paddleboards and a lot more. The first great thing that you will notice about this cart is how little space it takes for storage. Your kayak and other accessories will already take up a lot of space in your car and home. If you have a cart which hogs up more space than it becomes an issue for your urban lifestyle. This cart solves your problem with a folding design that gets it onto a compact shape. And even the kayak cartwheels are removable without an effort due to the lynch-pin.
Furthermore, it is so compact that you can fold it up and store the whole thing inside a large backpack or in the kayak itself when you are cruising on the water. The cart’s 9 and a half inch tires are strong and you can pump them even with a bicycle pump. So, no need to invest in a pressurised electric air pump and no frequent visits to the gas station. The tires will let you move your kayak freely over rough, coarse and fine terrain. It can conquer through gravel, sand and wooded areas and more without a hitch.
- Comes equipped with a 12-foot long strap to securely hold your kayak.
- Anodized steel construction makes it super strong and makes it more durable.
- At just under 9 pounds it is extremely lightweight.
8. C-Tug Kayak and Canoe Cart
If you are a user of a kayak, then you have definitely heard about C-Tug before and for good reasons. Unlike other carts which have to compromise on looks for strength, this kayak exceeds your expectations in both aspects. It is made of engineering polymers that are non-corroding in nature. Plus, the axles are further reinforced by stainless steel. This makes the kayak ultra-light yet amazingly strong and can handle any weather conditions you throw at it.
Furthermore, this kayak doesn’t require any tools for the assembly process and you can set it up or break it down for storage within seconds. Other to be left at the shore and can grab the attention of a few ill-intentioned people. That leaves you with lost investment and you have to call in help for getting your kayak back to your truck or car.
Plus, you don’t face this problem with the C-Tug. Also, it will break down to a compact size that will fit in the back of your kayak. So you can glide on the water worry-free and carry your cart with you at all times.
- The kayak cart tires aren’t inflatable and have excellent rubber grip which means no maintenance cost or flat tires.
- C-Tug kickstand is very handy and is used on other models of C-Tug as well.
- Two hull pads with their signature snap and lock technology.
7. Bonnlo Kayak Cart Carrier Trolley with NO-Flat Airless Tires Wheels
With just a look at the kayak cart frame, you would be impressed by the array of features it provides. There are foam bumpers throughout the frame. Their primary function is to protect your kayak and rest it gently on your cart so that you don’t end up with dent and scratches to your hull.
As a matter of fact, the foot is even equipped with rubber bumpers. Thus, when you rest the cart on the ground, it doesn’t allow any wear and tears on the bumper. This increases the longevity of this product significantly and doesn’t reduce your maintenance cost. It is constructed of solid aluminium instead of a hollow design that comes with cheaply manufactured carts. So it isn’t too heavy but gives you a massive weight capacity of over 160 pounds.
In fact, to load and unload your kayak without any hassles, you also get an aluminium kickstand. This gives the cart a wobble-free and firm position on the ground.
- 10-inch tires being airless don’t run the risk of punctures and have easy movement over most terrain.
- Used to carry not only kayaks but jon boats, paddleboards and more.
- Indeed comes with two bungee cords that are 5ft long.
6. OxGord Kayak Cart Dolly Wheels Trolley for Beach Tires Transport
Calling the securing strap you get with this cart is a huge understatement. It is 14- inches in length that is more than enough to hold your kayak in a tight and safe manner. The wheels also stand out from other competitor products with their capability to smoothly cover most kinds of terrain. Also, the pneumatic tires are 10-inches.
Furthermore, you won’t have to break sweats in order to carry it. It is absolutely foldable and the aluminium construction free of any corrosion.
- Cradle is in a V shape which gives a convenient position for holding your kayak.
- Fully geared kayaks that are 165 pounds or less are effortlessly carried.
- The kayak cart assembly is very easy.
5. TMS CART-CANOE/KAYAK-KY001 Deluxe Boat Kayak Carrier with Wheels
Storing this kayak is a breeze due to its foldable design that reduces its size and makes it fit on the back of your kayak. Cradle arms have a connection with a 13 inch-strap of nylon that prevents cradle from opening too much. In fact, it features a dual leg kickstand. Having large tires, it will roll very smoothly.
Moreover, it is made exclusively with fasteners that are stainless steel as well as has a chrome lynch-pin. Also, the V-shaped cradle comes with bumpers built of foam.
- Long 12-feet strap for tying down kayak to your cart.
- Wheels are 3.5 -inch wide and 9.5-inches in diameter.
- Assemble within minutes.
4. TMS Kayak Canoe Jon Boat Carrier Dolly Trailer Tote Trolley
On each arm of this cart, you get foam bumpers to protect the hull of your kayak from sudden shocks and damage. Quality stainless steel and aluminium construction keeps this cart way down on the weight chart and high on strength. Apart from having a spring-loaded stand; it is an expert in taking one kayak or canoe from one place to another.
Plus, the foldable product also aids in fast loading and perfect for using in areas filled with sand. Even the tires are inflatable and the kayak cart dolly is easy to store.
- You get a bonus cellphone bag that protects your mobile from being wet and dirty.
- Affordable and user-friendly.
- Can carry kayaks which are 150 pounds or less in weight.
3. Suspenz Smart Airless DLX Cart
Even when your kayak is loaded with important gears and accessories, the DLX cart won’t have an issue. You can carry it freely with a load capacity of 125 pounds. It is very well-made with stainless steel and aluminium frame that gives it strength but reduces its own weight.
However, to reduce your storage problems it also comes with a carry bag that can hold the whole cart after disassembly. Also, the tire is of 10-inches and as it is airless, it will not become flat.
- The frame is powder coated to resist corrosion and increase longevity.
- Plastic wheels will never go flat and need no air pumping system.
- Great ground clearance as the axle is arched.
2. Best Aluminum Dolly Cart Carrier for Kayak, Boat and Canoe
Large 10-inch tires make transporting your kayak with this cart a breeze and a pleasant experience. Constructed from high-strength aluminium, it is very light with a robust frame that can carry your heavy kayak anywhere. It has bumpers made out of PU foam that gives a nice scratch free resting spot for your kayak.
Even though it is so compact you can’t underestimate its carrying capacity. In fact, a heavy kayak can be easily carried as long as it weighs 150 pounds or less. Assembling it is also super easy and it comes with its own instruction manual as well.
- Weighs less than 8 pounds.
- The stand is spring loaded with 9 ¼ inch H spring.
- Silver and black colours look amazing.
1. Bonnlo CART-Canoe Kayak Boat Carrier Tote Trolley with PU Solid Tires Wheel
Transporting your kayak to the shore from your cart would be much easier and a smoother process with this cart. The tires are airless. Having a solid PU materials construction, it will make them resistant to corrosion as well as durable. You don’t need to come across unforeseen situations where you have to deal with punctures. And the maintenance dollars spent on them are virtually zero.
Furthermore, you also get bungee cords which are 5-ft in length to secure your kayak safely to the cart. This way you can roll the cart with the kayak to the shore worry free.
- Very practical design and almost noiseless.
- Carrying capacity is an impressive 165 pounds.
- Foam bumper pads which are 4-inch wide shield your kayak from damage.
Stop stressing and get a collapsible kayak cart. Now, transporting your canoe or kayak is not a big deal.