Gymnastics is a sport that we all enjoy watching at home, especially during the Olympics. Aside from the entertaining part of this game, there is a lot that goes into the preparation. There are the physical exercises, and then there is the hardware component of it. Today, we focus on the hardware simply because you cannot succeed without having the relevant tools for training. We are keenly looking at the top brands to guarantee your kids’ satisfaction in training. Follow through as we keenly examine the facts through the best gymnastics bars reviews in recent days.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Gymnastics Bars for Home Reviews
- 10. XTEK Horizontal Gym Gymnastics Bar for Home Training
- 9. Z-Athletic ZATH-KIP-Blue Expandable Kip bar for Gymnastics
- 8. Costzon Junior Training Adjustable Steel Gymnastics Horizontal Bar
- 7. Kids Jungle Gymnastics Expandable Junior Training Monkey Bars
- 6. Usexport Adjustable Horizontal Bar Gymnastics Training Bar
- 5. Tumbl Trak Junior PRO Gymnastics Bar for Home
- 4. Nimble Sports Purple Junior Adjustable Horizontal Bar
- 3. Titan Adjustable Jr. Gymnastics Kip Bar
- 2. Tumbl Trak Expandable Gymnastics Training Jr Kip Bar
- 1. Team Sports Best Choice -Gymnastics Pro-Deluxe High Bar
Table of the Best Gymnastics Bars for Home Reviews
10. XTEK Horizontal Gym Gymnastics Bar for Home Training
This is the first choice in our pick of 10 selected bars. Good gymnastics starts from a tender age and that is why this one is convenient for your kid. The height bar is favourable for kids who are 3 feet to 5 feet tall. It is a mobile type that you can easily move around in your house. On the colour, it is purposely purple to appeal to the young ones. Additionally, it is strongly attached to the base bar to allow for risky exercises. On top, it is made of beech wood bar is smooth which makes it safe for young hands.
- 3-5 feet height suitable for kids
- Purple colour for appeal
- Strongly fastened at the base
- Top beech wood bar smooth for children hands
9. Z-Athletic ZATH-KIP-Blue Expandable Kip bar for Gymnastics
This is a robustly built bar for extra strength to support heavy weight. On its base are two strong bars supported by other two cross bars for rigidity. For colour choice, there is a variety to select from that includes blue, purple and pink. Most often, its purchase is accompanied by a chalk bar to facilitate grip. The best wood is used to make the top bar which enhances the comfort of the user. The bar sustains up to 130 pounds, meaning it is good for beginners.
- Four bottom bars working together for strength
- Available in blue, pink and purple
- Often, it is accompanied by a chalk ball or hand grip gloves
- The top bar made of strong wood
8. Costzon Junior Training Adjustable Steel Gymnastics Horizontal Bar
This is a favourite brand to use in introducing gymnastics to juniors. Kids are always active and will break things in the house if they are not engaged in good activities. The Coztzon meets their needs as far as strength is concerned. It is made of steel for sturdiness. Rubber studs at the edge of bottom bars increase the stability of the device. The other feature is the beech wood on the top bar that is strong and soft to the hands of the users. The width offers good provision for laying a 4ft wide mat. Twin locks hold the top bar for improved safety as well.
- Steel base and sidebars are strong
- Rubber studs at edges increase stability
- Top beech wood friendly to hands
- Twin locks for safe adjustment
7. Kids Jungle Gymnastics Expandable Junior Training Monkey Bars
Children like appealing training environment. With the Kids Jungle type, there is never an end to the adventure. This bar is very appealing with the cool blue colour. The simplicity makes it easy to put together for anyone in the family. Similarly, it is easily collapsible when you want to keep it in the store. It suits any kind of surface, whether it is cement, wood or even carpet, you get guaranteed stability.
- Available in cool blue colour
- Easy to assemble
- Collapsible for easy storage
- Stable on any surface
6. Usexport Adjustable Horizontal Bar Gymnastics Training Bar
Girls really love this horizontal bar that is extendable up to 8.2 ft to create more space. The steel in constructing is robust and assures steadiness while using the device. In addition, the top bar is blended with pine wood to facilitate good grip without harming the child’s hand. A twin locking system provides a strong platform form heavy swinging. You can easily fit a 5ft wide mat for safe exercising.
- Steel for strength
- Pinewood on the top bar for better grip
- Twin lock for extra strength
- Fits 5ft mat
5. Tumbl Trak Junior PRO Gymnastics Bar for Home
This is the simplest gymnastics bar ever! Probably, you will not take more than 5 minutes to fix it in a gym room. However simple it is, it meets the CSPIA standards of quality. Steel allows it to carry weights to around 125lbs while its durability is unmatched when compared to others. The rounded corners assure safety to a user, so no need to worry about sharp corners.
- Easy to assemble
- Meets CSPIA standards
- Durable as its made of steel
- Rounded corners make it safe
4. Nimble Sports Purple Junior Adjustable Horizontal Bar
When you have younger kids, this one is great for them to get started with gymnastics. It comes with a 1-year warranty to guarantee your satisfaction. During packaging, everything is verified to ensure you get good service upon receipt. Lockbolts are flexible while rubber caps help keep it steady at the base. The space in between the main bars fits the small size exercise mat while on the top bar there is an allowance of 1 ½ inch of softwood for a nice grip.
- 1-year warranty
- Proper packaging for efficient customer delivery
- Lock bolts and rubber caps ensure stability
- 1 ½ inch allowance softwood grip
3. Titan Adjustable Jr. Gymnastics Kip Bar
This is an attractive bar that comes in an appealing red colour for kids’ motivation. Assembling is very easy meaning anyone can do it without any instructions. Its rubber cushions reduce friction with the floor during exercising. Though it may seem fragile, it can accommodate children of 125 lb weight. And for a better experience, you can lay a 6-inch mat for safety precaution.
- Red colour
- Easy assembly
- 125 lb threshold
- Accommodates 6-inch mat
2. Tumbl Trak Expandable Gymnastics Training Jr Kip Bar
If you love cool designs, then this high-quality gymnastic bar suits your kids’ needs. You get it in several colours like red and purple. There is also a protective coating that is of greenish powder. On standardization, it has passed CSPIA certification. The base mounting is steadily fixed on the main bars. With this bar, you have some flexibility whereby you can reinforce the bottom with plywood for better performance.
- Available in red and purple
- Green powder coating provides protection
- Has passed CSPIA certification
- Base mounting is very steady
1. Team Sports Best Choice -Gymnastics Pro-Deluxe High Bar
This is good for the very beginners of gymnastic enthusiasts. With any purchase of this brand, you get free shipping to your location of choice. It fits a 4-inch mat pretty well to the satisfaction of your kids. When you want to extend it, its design allows for easy additions. Young children up to 58-inch heights can easily use this bar. And as the bar is named Pro-Deluxe, you are assured of a classy experience.
- Free shipping
- Allowance for 4-inch kids’ mat
- 58-inch height clearance
- Classy design
Happy children deserve a treat! Gymnastics is a game of passion and as you know passion should be nurtured from a young age. We hope that this review gives valuable insights that lead to a good choice of a solid gymnastics bar for your child. When they start early, you could one day see them at the Olympics competing with their peers internationally. The 10 Best Gymnastics Bars Reviews saves you the energy of fumbling in the marketplace, you only need a few minutes and you are covered.