Creating beautiful nail art or simply applying nail polish, we tend to seek the help of professional for doing this. Nail salons have gained popularity with the craze of nail arts. But the expenses done in these salons are hefty. If you are willing to try nail arts at home or your own salon, then nail dryers are a must-have. It aids in the curing process and ensures the longevity of the nail art. However, a bad product can today make your hands black.
So, in your quest of finding the safest and best products, we have put down the nail dryer reviews. These are recommended and tested. Thus, the chances of risks are reduced.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Professional Nail Dryers Reviews
- 10. DeepDream Professional Gel Nail Lamp UV LED Dryer Lamps
- 9. T TOPVISION LED Nail Lamp & UV Nail Dryer for Gel Nail Polish
- 8. Abody 48W UV LED Nail Dryer & Gel Nail Lamp for Fingernail & Toenail
- 7. Youlanda 52W UV LED Nail Dryer Lamp with Automatic Sensor
- 6. Portable UV Light Nail Lamp – LED Nail Curing Lamp Nail Dryer
- 5. VKOSHA Nail Polish Dryer & Nail Lamp 48W LED Lamp for Nail Dryer
- 4. NATPLUS Nail Dryer 48W UV LED Nail Curing Lamp Light
- 3. SUNUV UV Light LED Nail Dryer Lamp for Fingernail & Toenail Gels
- 2. ElectriBrite LED UV Nail Lamp for Polish Nails and Toe Nail Curing
- 1. LARMHOI LED Nail Lamp Dryer for Gel Polish
Table of the Best Professional Nail Dryers Reviews
10. DeepDream Professional Gel Nail Lamp UV LED Dryer Lamps
Nail parlours and salons charge you hundreds of dollars to give your nails that pristine and elegant look. But it takes a lot of your time and definitely drains a lot of your bank balance every week or month. But now you can achieve that same professional quality at home with this UV lamp from DeepDream. It has a semi-oval shape which is large enough to fit both your hands and your feet at the same time.
Furthermore, it’s also very power efficient. You don’t have to switch it on or off every time you use the device. It automatically detects when you are inserting your hands or feet and switches on the LED UV lamp to start the curing process.
Plus, it saves a lot of hassle and keeps your energy bill low. To prolong the life of this machine, you also get a heat dissipation system that’s built into the device. So it won’t get hot and damage the electrical parts.
- The power rating of 48 Watts.
- Includes 24 beads as well as a shelf-life of 50,000 hours.
- Indeed has 2 nail dryer timer settings featured in the LCD.
9. T TOPVISION LED Nail Lamp & UV Nail Dryer for Gel Nail Polish
Now you don’t need to drain all money and wait for an appointment at the nail salon. This nail lamp from Topvision is your personal manicurist. And it saves you huge sums of money that you would have spent at the parlour. Unlike other nail lamps in the market, it has adjustable power settings. You can switch between 48 Watts and 24 Watts easily by just holding down the On/Off button for 3 or four seconds. Use the power setting which is best suited for you. It also has three buttons for setting up the timer.
Furthermore, you have the option to set the time from half a minute to one and a half minute by just pressing the button. When you get more experience with the device, you might want to use it at your own leisure and preference. Pressing the timer every time or constantly clicking the on/off button might be inconvenient when you become an expert. To solve that problem, the device also has an infrared sensor. It instantly detects your hand or feet and switches on the lamp.
Likewise, when you remove your hands from the device the lamps are switched off automatically.
- Certainly a nail dryer for gel polish. Used with all sorts of gel polishes
- You also get a detailed instruction manual that explains everything about the device.
- With a high power setting, you can dry your nails as quickly as 10 seconds.
8. Abody 48W UV LED Nail Dryer & Gel Nail Lamp for Fingernail & Toenail
Abody has really implemented a simple yet super efficient way in their nail lamp for your convenience. They have installed a sensor inside the lamp. Thus, it detects your hand and automatically switches on the LEDs to start curing your nails. When you remove your hand, the LEDs are automatically switched off to save power. A lot of brands come up with various polishing gels which take different time for drying. So this lamp comes with five-timer settings so that you can use each and every one of them without any issues.
Further, you can set this up for a minimum of 10 seconds all the way up to 120 seconds. Just set the timer, place your hands and wait for the curing process to be over. It’s that simple. You also have a large circular nail dryer LCD display on top of the device which informs you of the live curing time.
- 33 LEDs are working with a total power of 48 Watts to give you beautifully pedicure nails.
- With this lamp, even rhinestone gels take just a minute for drying.
- Sufficient room to accommodate both hands at the same time.
7. Youlanda 52W UV LED Nail Dryer Lamp with Automatic Sensor
A few manufacturers fail to design the LED chips in an effective way. That leaves some blind spots which can keep one or two of your nails wet and sticky. Youlanda has placed all the 24 LEDs in an even manner to give you too quality and quick drying that is faster. As a matter of fact, it completely works on all your nails. Having a combination of LED plus UV, it has an auto infrared sensor.
Timers are great but if you can’t see the time left for the curing process you often suffer from anxiety. With the LED display, you can see how many seconds are left until the process is over.
- The nail dryer equipment weighs less than 1 and a half pound.
- Features four timer settings.
- Memory function can remember the last timer setting you used to repeat that for the next use.
6. Portable UV Light Nail Lamp – LED Nail Curing Lamp Nail Dryer
You should never use a nail lamp without proper heat dissipation system. The LED lights can raise the temperature and in turn blacken your hand with a burning sensation. Oenbopo effectively dissipates this heat and its 12 LEDs work perfectly on your nails. Due to its half-closed design, it does not allow the UV nail dryer light to directly reach your eyes. So it keeps you out of harm’s way.
However, the 50,000 hours lifespan will last you for ages. Nevertheless, 180-degree illumination is safe in every way.
- Uses 36 Watts of power.
- Suitable to draw power through a USB connection.
- Has timer functionality.
5. VKOSHA Nail Polish Dryer & Nail Lamp 48W LED Lamp for Nail Dryer
At the top of this lamp, you will see a large display to show you the time remaining for the curing session. It also has separate buttons for setting the timer function. Attain extra assistance as it has IR auto sensor inside the lamp. Thus, it detects your hand placement and switches on the LEDs on their own and saves you the hassle.
Being an eco-friendly product, the nails will dry quickly and, as a matter of fact, it will save power. Furthermore, it features UV+LED combination of light.
- A total of 21 LED beads.
- Uses 48 Watts of power.
- Have holes at the top to dissipate heat.
4. NATPLUS Nail Dryer 48W UV LED Nail Curing Lamp Light
Natplus has made a nail lamp with dual source LED lights that dries and cures your nails faster than ever. You feel a burning sensation on your hands while using a nail lamp due to the high temperatures they cause. But it has a feature which allows automatic temperature control of the lights to give you a painless and pleasant experience.
Offering a double source of light, both UV, as well as LED, will keep your hand safe. Also, the 3 different timer settings give you choice the pick the one as per preference.
- LEDs are high-quality and can last up to 50000 hours.
- Can remember and use the last timer setting for further sessions.
- A mere weight of 900g.
3. SUNUV UV Light LED Nail Dryer Lamp for Fingernail & Toenail Gels
A lot of LED nail lamps have compatibility issues where you are confined within a closed ecosystem. And so, have to buy certain types of gels or brands. Sunuv has made this nail lamp to be compatible with all kinds of gel nail polishes and other products like acrylic, UV gel and builders. So you can choose your preferred brand and switch to anything you like.
With a lot of nail lamps, you also need to occasionally replace the LED bulbs. However, in turn, you spend a lot more over time than you intended to. This lamp is equipped with dual spectrum LEDs and is a professional’s choice since it doesn’t need any LED replacements. It saves both your time and money. Other brands always try to design their lamps with a lot of power. But this makes your hands burn up and can be damaging the skin in the long run. Sunuv nail lamp uses just 24 Watts of power to cure your nails and is gentle on your skin.
- White light is used instead of purple light to give your eyes a comfortable experience.
- There are a total of 18 pieces of LEDs in the inner surface of the lamp.
- Cures your nails two times faster than other lamps.
2. ElectriBrite LED UV Nail Lamp for Polish Nails and Toe Nail Curing
With a total of 36 LED beads, it can use a maximum power of 72 Watts. It will swiftly dry your nails and get you ready for your day. It even boasts a feature which automatically senses your hand to switch the LEDs on or off. The 4-timer settings give the freedom of choice and the memory function will remember your last setting.
Plus, the auto-sensing feature helps in timely sessions and the natural light keeps the beauty of your hand intact. To monitor the whole process, it comes with an LCD display.
- Weighs less than 2 pounds.
- Has a unique chip that controls temperature.
1. LARMHOI LED Nail Lamp Dryer for Gel Polish
Nail lamps are great for having attractive nail work and professionally finished gloss on your nails. But since they all use UV light for the curing process, it can damage your skin over time. This nail lamp is designed to prevent that from happening. It is curved and features a semi-closed design that doesn’t allow UV light to reach your eyes or skin. You also get a protective glove which just exposes your nails and covers the rest of your hand from the radiation.
For benefitting users, it also uses special 660 nanometre infrared LEDs for whitening. This prevents any burning sensation on your hands and doesn’t allow any blackening to occur. Moreover, it has two types of LEDs. A total of 30 LEDs are spread out inside that have a spectrum of 365 nm to 405 nm. With 60 Watts of power, it dries your nails within seconds and much more quickly those competitor products.
- LEDs have a long lifespan of 50000 hours.
- A sensor automatically switches on the UV lamp when it detects your hand inside the device.
- LEDs have ingenious design and don’t require to be replaced.
Start saving money and create amazing nail arts in just a few steps. Any of these nail dryer brand’s products will surely give you effective results.