Top 10 Best Eyelash Curlers in 2021 Reviews
Despite the growing popularity of mascaras and faux lashes, the eyelash curler remains an all too important prettifying tool. Typically, the eyelash curlers have scissor-like handles for easy hand operation and tips with rubber pads for curling the lashes. More modern eyelash curlers have battery-powered heaters and comb-like tips, making them more convenient to use.
A great eyelash curler doesn’t just curl your lashes. Here’s a quick checklist of what to look for in an eyelash curler.
- Ease of Use: Comfortable, non-slip grip and ergonomic handles are critical to ensuring control and pressure every time you use it.
- Results: Must work on all eye shapes and sizes, and lash lengths. It must curl the lashes effectively including the short ones and those in the outer eye.
- Safety: Curling the lashes shouldn’t be painful or risky to use. When used properly and in good condition, the eyelash curler must not pinch the skin, pull or chop off the lashes.
- Price: The best product must offer great value for money – affordable yet of superior quality.
- Freebies: The pads that press and curl the lashes are subject to wear and tear. It’s great if extra pads are often included in the pack or may be bought separately.
Table of Contents
- List of Best Eyelash Curlers in 2021
- 10. Panasonic ES2351AC Heated Eyelash Curler with Comb Design
- 9. Izy Trends Eyelash Curler – Complete With Eyelash Curler Refill Pad
- 8. Precision Eyelash Curler from Majestic Bombay
- 7. JAPONESQUE Go Curl Eyelash Curler
- 6. Shimarz Eyelash Curler
- 5. liveWIRE Beauty Professional Eyelash Curler
- 4. Petunia Skincare Professional Eyelash Curler
- 3. Lookout Lashes Eyelash Curler Bundle
- 2. FUCHSIA Line DELUXE Eyelash Curler
- 1. LOUISE MAELYS Eyelash Curlers
List of Best Eyelash Curlers in 2021
10. Panasonic ES2351AC Heated Eyelash Curler with Comb Design
If you only got a few seconds to curl your lashes, the Panasonic ES2351AC is the right tool for you. Its durable, curler comb gently curls your lashes right from the roots for a more natural look without the risk of pinching the skin on your lash line. Its contoured handle offers ease of use regardless of which hand you use. To keep the curler sanitary, simply rinse it with warm water. The compact Panasonic ES2351AC heated eyelash curler readily fits inside your purse for quick touch-ups.
9. Izy Trends Eyelash Curler – Complete With Eyelash Curler Refill Pad
The Izy Trends eyelash curler offers you amazing results regardless of the size and shape of your eyes, and the length of your lashes. Short or long lashes, this eyelash curler features gentle pads that works on your lashes without pinching or pulling them. The rubber grip handle ensures comfortable and convenient operation with greater control for incredible, curly lashes you can wear the whole day.
8. Precision Eyelash Curler from Majestic Bombay
If you’re a believer of the more classic eyelash curler, get a hold of the Precision Eyelash Curler. Despite its traditional design, this one promises no-pain, comfortable operation, and best of all – more dramatic, sexy lashes. The best thing about this eyelash curler is its super comfy, ergonomic handle in hot pink and black. Its nice, solid grip is critical for achieving amazing results – sexy, flirty, curly lashes that last all day. It comes with a 90-day warranty (refund).
7. JAPONESQUE Go Curl Eyelash Curler
With this eyelash curler, gone are the scissor-like handles and the short pinching pads. What you get is a compact curler with an open cage design that allows you to curl ALL of your lashes, even those in the outermost corners. The easel found at the back of the eyelash curler opens and closes the curler with the right amount of leverage for long-lasting, deep-sweeping lashes.
6. Shimarz Eyelash Curler
The spring-less eyelash curler by Shimarz in attractive metallic pink is a chic and cost-effective beautifying tool that offers 100% control over the amount of force you release with each use. Comfortable and convenient to use, its high quality rubber pads safely grabs each lash as its enhanced tip curls your lashes with utmost precision. The Shimarz eyelash curler comes with replaceable rubber pads and replacement pads are available in packs of 10. This is definitely an eyelash curler that lasts a lifetime.
5. liveWIRE Beauty Professional Eyelash Curler
At first glance, the livewire eyelash curler looks like any other mechanical eyelash curler in the market. However, if you give it a closer look, you’ll notice its unique, premium quality silicon pad that’s hyper-elastic, it springs back after each use. You don’t need to worry about worn or pads on your eyelash curler, and you don’t need replacement pads. Its professional design effectively curls your lashes and leaves them beautifully curled for the entire day.
4. Petunia Skincare Professional Eyelash Curler
Silicon is the big thing in beauty products these days, and for a good reason. The Petunia Skincare professional eyelash curler features thick, soft silicon pads that give your lashes full-bodied curls, as well as easy-grip, non-slip silicon handles for easy handling. The eyelash curler comes in a unique contoured angle for precise and maximum curling without the pain, pinching and pulling. Overall, this product offers precision control and perfect pressure to achieve long-lasting, dramatic lashes.
3. Lookout Lashes Eyelash Curler Bundle
First off, the eyelash curler. Its constructed from top grade stainless steel in hot pink finish and rubberized grips for comfortable operation. The replaceable silicon curling pads offer safe and effective curling and are wide enough to grab every single lash. Now comes the exciting part – the freebies. The bundle comes with a superior quality eyelash curler, plus a mascara guard, eyebrow and eyelash brush and 8 extra rubber pads. This product offers a whole lot more than just eyelash curler for such an amazing price.
2. FUCHSIA Line DELUXE Eyelash Curler
If squeezing an eyelash curler is too much trouble for you, the Fuchsia Line Deluxe eyelash curler with rubberized grip, ergonomic handles and spring action provides you great precision and control. Do you have arthritis hands? No worries. This eyelash curler is especially designed for you. Now you can curl your lashes without the risk of pinching or pulling, and all you get are superbly curled lashes. This features top quality stainless steel construction with protective black coating and sturdy rubber cushion pad in stylish pink. The product comes with refill pad and a travel bad in clear plastic.
1. LOUISE MAELYS Eyelash Curlers
The Louise Maelys eyelash curler offers great value for money. Made of top quality stainless steel, this eyelash curler features a mechanical design with wide-angle, curved surface for curling lashes from the base with just one squeeze. Its lightweight yet sturdy design offers great control and prevents pinching. Its longer, flatter curve angle fits all eye shapes and curls lashes in a C-pattern with such precision. Sold at less than $8, this set comes with a bonus of 2 replacement rubber pads and 1 pair of faux lashes. It’s definitely the product to beat when it comes to price, results and ease of use.
Shopping for the perfect eyelash curler can be tricky especially with so many different designs out there. You might need to test out a few brands before you finally find the ultimate one. Although it all boils down to personal preference, the best eyelash curler should always achieve its primary purpose – to give you naturally looking, long-lasting, curly lashes without the ouch.