Baby bottles are a kind of bottles that assist mothers to keep their milk after pumping it and have a nipple head made of elastic material to help the child suckle. The feeding bottle is important because a mother can put her milk in it and continue with other activities with an assurance that her child will still feed properly. It is also important for keeping reserves in case the mother is producing less milk.
10. Adiri NxGen Newborn Nurser (0-3 M) 5.5oz (163mL) – 3 Pack, Pink
This bottle is currently one of the best products in the market. Here are some of the reasons why it should be on your list of considerations.
- The bottle is bottom vented
- Its one-way Petal valve offers a consistent airflow hence reducing possibility of colic. This means it is baby safe.
- It supports a smooth transition from the mother’s breast to the bottle. The baby will rarely notice the difference.
- The soft medical grade silicone nipple is ideal in shape and size
- It is dishwasher safe (top rack only); BPA Free; 3 Pack
- The bottle disassembles in three convenient pieces for ease of cleaning, which means one has to disassemble when washing and assemble when using. This is a lot of work
9. Comotomo Baby Bottle, Green/Pink, 5 Ounce, 2-Count
Every baby bottle has to feel natural and this bottle delivers just that. It is among the best baby bottles for newborns.
- It has naturally shaped, soft, silicone nipples that are ideal for breastfed babies
- The bottle has a wide-neck design for easy cleaning
- It is safe in the microwave, boiling water, dishwashers, and even in sterilizers
- The design is innovative and has non-leaking anti-colic vents
- It is made of 100 percent safe materials: BPA, PVC, Phthalate free
- Designed for newborns to 3-months old babies
- The nipple is squeezable, soft, and has a skin-like texture. This means that it cannot last long if used by a child who likes to chew on
8. Dr. Brown’s Options Wide Neck Newborn Feeding Set
This product is the only one on the list that is calibrated. The calibration makes it easy for mothers who like to make exact measurements of the milk or formula fed to the child. Dr. Brown’s Feeding Set is available in 3 to 9 ounce and 2 to 5 ounce wide neck bottles.
- It has 5 – level one silicone nipples and 2 – level two silicone nipples allowing the shopper to choose whichever he or she may prefer
- The vent system is removable as needed to suit the baby’s feeding development stages
- Its design is not the best for its purpose. The bottle has a vented design that helps improve digestion but not ideal for holding.
7. Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature First Feed Bottle, 5 Ounce, 1 Count
This bottle comes complete with a breast milk storage pot that allows moms to express milk directly into the pot from the pump and to feed straight from a bottle.
- The bottle has a simple design that makes it easy to clean and fill.
- They are microwave and dishwasher safe, yet light and easy to hold.
- A first feed bottle has been developed for use with premature babies or for the first newborn bottle feeds with expressed milk to encourage the transition to bottle feeding
- The extra slow flow nipple allows the milk to flow at a slower rate than a standard nipple. This means it takes longer to feed a child.
6. Minbie Newborn Feeding Kit EXTRA, Slow Flow Nipples
The bottle is one of a kind. It has an anti-bottle rejection that utilizes Minbie nipples. They are the only nipples designed to allow your baby to feed with the same action as breastfeeding thus reducing the likelihood of bottle rejection. This creates a smoother transition from breast to bottle.
- The silicone is BPA free
- It Includes one 0 month + newborn extra slow flow nipple, one 1 month + slow flow nipple, 7 Oz (210ml) bottle, a silicone seal, and a cap
- The bottle has a natural feeding action where the nipple nurtures your newborn’s breastfeeding latch and natural feeding action
- BPA free: it is made of polypropylene plastic that is certified BPA free and 100 percent safe
- Anti-colic air flow system: Specially designed vents allow air to flow back into the bottle rather than into your baby’s stomach helping reduce colic
- It has not been specified as heat friendly implying that boiling or microwaving it may not be viable options
5. Munchkin Latch 12 Piece Newborn Bottle Gift Set, White
Feeding and sleep specialists recommend the use of the Munchkin baby bottles for newborns as they promote a healthy feeding and sleep cycle. It also boasts of an ultra-flexible nipple and an anti-colic valve to provide an easy latch every time.
- It has an easy-to-clean anti-colic valve that prevents air bubbles to reduce gas
- The set includes two 4oz latch bottles with stage 1 nipples (slow flow), two 8oz latch bottles with stage 2 nipples (medium flow), one latch newborn pacifier (0 + 1mo), and one latch deluxe bottle
- Additionally, it has a valve brush, two latch pump adapters, and four latch sealing discs
- It has a plastic element, which may be unsafe for microwave use.
4. Playtex Baby Nurser Baby Bottle with Drop-Ins Disposable Liners, Closer to Breastfeeding, Gift Set
This beautifully packaged set is perfect for a baby shower gift. It has more than just a feeding bottle, which means it gives you value for your money.
- It is BPA free
- Its design reduces gas and colic
- Pre-sterilized disposable liners keep air out for more comfortable feeding
- It has no guidance on sterilizing, boiling, or microwaving.
3. Lifefactory Protective Silicone Sleeve and Stage 1 Nipple, Sky Blue
It boasts of an Innovative 4-ounce (120 ml) glass baby bottle with a protective silicone sleeve, a stage 1 silicone nipple for newborn infants from 0 to 3-months, and a polypropylene (PP#5) cap, ring, and stopper.
- The bottle is made of a thermal shock resistant borosilicate glass.
- It uses the Lifefactory stage 1, 2, 3, and Y-cut nipples, Sippy caps, and leak-proof flat caps. These are compatible with most breast pumps for growth in stages.
- Due to its intricate design, it requires extra work to clean it.
2. Philips Avent Natural Newborn Baby Bottle Starter Set, SCD296/02
This is an ideal starter set for new moms as it comes with multiple bottles, different nipple sizes, and bottle accessories. It offers the most natural way to bottle-feed a baby.
- It is made of polypropylene
- The set includes three 4oz bottles, two 9oz bottles, a bottle brush, a formula dispenser, and one pacifier
- The soft nipples may require regular replacement since they tear easily.
1. Philips Avent Natural Glass Baby Bottles, 4 Ounce (3 Pack)
The bottle is a wide, breast-shaped silicone nipple that promotes natural latch on making it ideal to combine with breastfeeding. It offers flexibility without nipple collapse.
- Made of borosilicate glass
- Heat and thermal shock resistant
- Wide neck opening for easy filling and cleaning
- It is compatible with all Philips Avent natural nipples. These bottles include 0month+ newborn flow nipples
- BPA free
- It is made of glass making it prone to breakages when it falls or when under too much pressure.
More From My Site