A backpack baby carrier is a fabric designed to keep your child strapped on your back. Besides strapping your baby close to you, a backpack carrier also sets your hands free and gives your baby the freedom to observe and interact with his or her environment.
Top rated backpack baby carriers are designed to support your child ergonomically, they are cushioned for comfort, and they have strong straps for your toddler’s safety. Furthermore, the best backpack carriers are easy to use and adjust, and they are easy to clean. Below, we have suggested some top backpack baby carriers that are used and recommended by most parents.
10. BundleTumble Baby and Toddler Carrier
This BundleTumble’s backpack baby carrier lets you carry your baby in front inwards, backpack and front outwards position. It is constructed from a durable jeans material lined with cotton for comfort. Moreover, this baby carrier has an adjustable waist and shoulder straps that let you customize the carrier according to your size and that of your kid. It is intended for children whose weight ranges from 8 pounds- 40 pounds.
- It is cushioned for your comfort and that of your kid
- The backpack baby carrier is constructed to last long.
- It is covered by a 100% money back guarantee.
- The backpack lacks a canopy or hood to protect your kid from sun or rain.
9. Kelty Junction Child Carrier
This green-colored baby carrier features a padded and adjustable seat for your child’s comfort. Another important feature on this child carrier is the foot stabilizer that lets you load and offload your child safely. Furthermore, this child carrier has front storage pocket, a washable chin pad, and a waist belt pocket. It is intended for children who weigh up to 40lbs
- The backpack baby carrier’s adjustable seat and torso length let you customize it according to your kid’s size.
- It is JPMA certified.
- The backpack is padded to enhance your comfort and that of your kid.
- It lacks feet rests for your child.
8. Brighter Elements Baby Carrier
Brighter Element’s baby carrier is a good option for people who want a baby carrier that gives them the freedom to carry their baby in multiple styles. Its soft, padded and lightweight fabric gives your child the comfort he/she needs. Furthermore, this backpack has a lumbar support that aligns your child’s spine in the correct orientation and padded waist straps for your comfort. The backpack baby carrier is for babies whose weight ranges from 13lbs- 30lbs.
- It is constructed from a durable oxford fabric.
- Brighter Elements Baby Carrier comes with a 90-day money back guarantee.
- The shoulder straps do not fit tightly in parents with a small body.
7. Clevr Baby Back Pack
This baby backpack is designed for a lightweight but strong metallic frame lined with a 600D oxford cloth. The solid construction gives your backpack baby carrier the ability to withstand wear and tear resulting from regular use. Other top features of this product include the padded waist strap, a sun/rain canopy, a large pocket for diapers and a reflective strip.
- You can fold it flat for storage.
- The padded shoulder straps let you carry your child comfortably.
- Its 40-pound weight limit accommodates children whose ranges from 6 months to 6 years.
- The backpack’s sun/rain canopy does not offer maximum shelter to your kid.
6. Kelty Tour Child Carrier
Kelty Tour Child Carrier is designed for a durable polyester ball shadow material and an aluminium V-bar. It features feet support, a kickstand function to help you load and offload your kid, and an adjustable seat. Other attractive features of this child carrier include soft shoulder straps, a hip belt, and a sternum strap.
- This backpack baby carrier is padded to enhance the parent and the kid’s comfort.
- Its ease of use is JPMA approved.
- Its adjustable harness lets you customize the backpack baby carrier according to your body size and that of your kid.
- The metal bar might dig into your skin.
- It is not foldable.
5. Clevr Baby Backpack, Visor Shield Red
Clevr’s Visor shield red baby carrier is constructed from a light but durable metal lined with a 600d oxford cloth. Besides the solid construction, the carrier features a canopy that protects your child from rain or the sun and padded straps for your comfort. Other top features on this baby backpack include pockets, a kickstand function, and a reflective safety strip.
- It folds flat for easy storage.
- The backpack accommodates an age range of 6 months – 4 years.
- It is padded for your comfort and that of your kid.
- The backpack feels bulky for short moms or dads.
4. Infantino’s Hoodie Carrier
This hoodie carrier is ergonomically designed to support your child comfortably. It features a teddy bear hood to shield your baby from outside elements like rain, and its adjustable shoulder straps and waist belt lets you customize the hoodie carrier according to your body size and that of your child.
- You can wear the hoodie carrier in front or as a backpack.
- It is machine washable.
- The backpack’s 45lbs weight capacity accommodates most children of different ages.
- Its ted bear hood does not fold back, and it may fit tightly on some kids’ heads.
3. Veenev Baby Carrier for Infants
This baby carrier for infants lets you carry your baby in the backpack position, sling position, or facing in. Its broad lumbar belt and shoulder straps give you the comfort you need to keep your child strapped. Top features of this backpack baby carrier include the sleeping hood, a cuddle pocket, and wipes. Furthermore, the backpack is designed to support your infant’s neck, spine, and fit. It is intended for toddlers who weigh less than 25lbs.
- It is designed from a fully washable cotton fabric.
- The baby carrier for infants meets the European and American safety standards.
- Its breathable cotton material will not irritate your kid’s delicate skin.
- It’s not suitable for children who weigh above 25lbs.
2. Mother Nest Baby Carrier
This best selling baby carrier from Mother Nest lets you carry your kid in the backpack position, outward front facing position, and inward front facing position. It’s soft and breathable fabric keeps your child cool regardless of the weather. Its wide shoulder straps distribute your kid’s weight evenly to let you carry him/her for long. It accommodates kids whose weight ranges from 8lbs to 33lbs.
- Its light weight eliminates the unnecessary load.
- The baby carrier meets the European and American safety standards
- It is BPA free. As such, you will not irritate your kid’s skin.
- You will have to purchase a separate backpack baby carrier for kids who weigh above 33lbs.
1. Infantino 4-in-1 Convertible Baby Carrier
This best selling 4-in-1 convertible baby carrier lets you carry your kid facing in, facing out, and in the backpack position. It features an adjustable seat, shoulder strap, and waist belt to let you adjust the carrier according to your child’s body size. Its wonder cover protects it and your clothes. It is intended for kids whose weight ranges from 8lbs to 32lbs.
- The backpack is padded to enhance your comfort and that of your kid.
- It is made of a machine washable fabric.
- The backpack’s lightweight saves you from the unnecessary weight.
- It lacks a canopy to protect your child from outside elements.
A backpack baby carrier lets you strap your baby onto your back. The best baby carriers have adjustable and padded waist straps, an appropriate seat height, and shoulder straps to help you customize the carrier according to your body size and that of your kid. Besides adjustability, top baby carriers are also safe for use, easy to use, and they are washable. We hope that our article helps you find the best backpack carrier for your kid.
More From My Site