Different businesses require different printers. In order for you and your small business to maximize the benefits of an all-in-one printer, you need to pick a machine that exactly meets your business office requirements. Printers come in various shapes, sizes and capabilities, so you should find all in one printers with the following qualities:
- Multi-functionality. Small businesses and home offices often have limited counter spaces, so they require a single machine that can perform a lot of tasks such as printing, scanning, copying and faxing.
- Quality Output: Businesses big and small are looking to cut down costs and improve output wherever and however they can. A printer that does not cost an arm and a leg and gives exceptional results is the best bet.
- Speed and Efficiency: With only a single printer-scanner-copier in the office, the machine must complete tasks at great speeds in order to make way for other users or tasks.
- Compatibility: In addition to speed, the all-in-one printer must likewise connect to various devices and the internet (wireless or not) without problems.
Table of Contents
List of All in One Printers for Small Business in 2019
- 10. HP Officejet Pro L7580 Color All-in-One Printer/Fax/Scanner/Copier (C8187A#ABA)
- 9. Kodak EasyShare 5500 All-in-One Printer Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax (1600105)
- 8. Kodak HERO 6. 1 Wireless Color Printer with Scanner, Copier & Fax
- 7. Samsung SL-M2870FW Mono Laser All-in-One Printer
- 6. Epson XP-830 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier & Fax (C11CE78201)
- 5. Canon PIXMA MG2920 Wireless Color Printer with Scanner and Copier, Black
- 4. Canon PIXMA MG5320 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-in-One Printer (5291B019)
- 3. Epson WorkForce 630 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax (C11CB07201)
- 2. Brother MFC9130CW Wireless All-In-One Printer with Scanner, Copier, and Fax, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled
- 1. Canon imageCLASS D530 Monochrome Laser Printer with Scanner and Copier – Best All in One Printers in 2019 for Small Businesses
List of All in One Printers for Small Business in 2019
10. HP Officejet Pro L7580 Color All-in-One Printer/Fax/Scanner/Copier (C8187A#ABA)
This durable all-in-one printer by HP allows you to do several tasks with the same machine. Scan, print, fax and copy documents with ease with the machine’s printing speed of up to 35 pages per minute, giving you quality prints at 2,400 dpi resolution in either color or black and white. This printer connects with both Windows and Mac computers through cable or wireless connectivity. It is upgradeable to handle volume printing tasks.
Do you ever have trouble making two-sided prints? This printer-copier-fax-scanner machine by Kodak lets you print high-quality colored photos and two-sided documents effortlessly. It can handle tasks sourced from desktops, laptops, and smartphones, even memory cards with just a single click. It is a handy and reliable all-in-one printer, which efficiently handles 35-per-minute printing jobs.
8. Kodak HERO 6. 1 Wireless Color Printer with Scanner, Copier & Fax
Here is another entry by Kodak – the Hero 6. 1 wireless all-in-one printer. It is perfect for small businesses and home offices with tight spaces and de-cluttering issues. With this printer, you will not have a problem with disarrayed cords and cables. You can connect all of your computers to this multi-tasking printer wirelessly. Much like the other Kodak printer above, the Hero 6. 1 is also efficient at creating two-sided prints automatically.
7. Samsung SL-M2870FW Mono Laser All-in-One Printer
This 4-in-1 printing machine allows you to handle all sorts of document creation tasks, whether it is printing, copying, scanning and faxing. Connect the printer to your computer, smartphone or USB storage device with ease through its multi-connectivity capabilities. With its huge capacity sheet tray (250 sheets), you don’t have to constantly feed it with paper. This is the perfect all-in-printer for small businesses and home offices, accessible to up to five users.
6. Epson XP-830 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier & Fax (C11CE78201)
Printing vivid images and sharp texts is the ultimate capability of the Epson XP-830 4-in-1 printer. It can handle 30 pages via its automatic feeder and two-sided printing, scanning and even color faxing. This wireless printer can complete printing tasks with or without a router and can produce 4″ x 6″ photos in as fast as 12 seconds. Aside from its wireless connectivity, it also has camera card ports and USB ports. Its built-in 4. 3″ touchscreen simplifies printing tasks further.
5. Canon PIXMA MG2920 Wireless Color Printer with Scanner and Copier, Black
When it comes to bulk printing, this one from Canon is definitely a heavyweight. Boasting of a 30,000-page peak monthly duty cycle and a 500 sheet paper tray capacity, this all-in-one printer does a lot of printing tasks with such efficiency. Considering its budget-friendly price and the quality of its output, this printer really offers great value for money.
4. Canon PIXMA MG5320 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-in-One Printer (5291B019)
The Canon PIXMA MG5320 all-in-one printer has built-in wireless connectivity, enabling you to hook onto the machine wherever you are in the vicinity. You can also easily access the printer via its different portals for USB storage, camera, and memory cards. This printer is capable of two-way paper feeding so you have two types of paper sheets in both trays ready when you need them. Plus, it can effectively produce web-based printouts with an option to resize or trim web clips.
3. Epson WorkForce 630 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax (C11CB07201)
Everything about this printer is fast and efficient. Fax in black and color as fast as 3 seconds per page to 60 contacts stored in its built-in phonebook and fax memory of up to 180 pages. Automatically print, copy and scan documents via the 30-sheet auto feeder, and produce documents at 15 ISO ppm in black and 7. 2 ISO ppm in color. When setup correctly, this under $300 printer is truly a wonderful buy in terms of speed, output quality and efficiency.
2. Brother MFC9130CW Wireless All-In-One Printer with Scanner, Copier, and Fax, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled
At 19 ppm output speed, Brother MFC9130CW may be in the middle range in terms of speed, but what you get are plenty of cost savings. Enjoy lower color cost per copy through its High Capacity Replacement Color Toners, adjust paper and toner consumption with its Secure Function Lock, save on power consumption by setting the printer to Deep Sleep Mode. If you forgot to turn the machine off, no worries because the printer’s Auto-Off Mode has your back.
1. Canon imageCLASS D530 Monochrome Laser Printer with Scanner and Copier – Best All in One Printers in 2019 for Small Businesses
Apparently, the Canon imageCLASS D530 is the benchmark for all-in-one printers for small businesses that do volume monochrome printing frequently (albeit it can scan in color). It prints and copies documents in as fast as 6 seconds without compromising quality. When copying small two-sided documents like IDs, no need to flip and print twice to get the two sides on paper because the machine automatically turns them into one-sided printouts via the intuitive ID Card Copy functionality. The tray can handle 250 sheets at a time and reaches up to 10,000-page monthly duty cycle.
In a small business landscape, personnel, machines, and other resources must be ready to multitask. Sometimes, you as the business owner may have to do a host of tasks on your own. With the help of a multi-functionality printer such as these ten all-in-one printers, you can complete various tasks without having to purchase several machines. A 4-in-1 printer acts as your printer, copier, scanner and fax machine, plus the fact that many of these options connect to your computer devices wirelessly, allowing you to de-clutter your office from tangled cables and wires.