10 Best Strollers
Having the right stroller can make all the difference. It can make your daily life smooth or chaotic depending on how it meets your needs. From a walk in the park to shopping around the mall, the best strollers are all made to let you enjoy every moment you spend with your baby.
With the myriad of strollers on the market, it can be a daunting task to choose just one (especially if you are a first-time parent). However, we came up with a short list of the best strollers out there to help streamline the selection process for you.
Table of Contents
- Strollers FAQ
- How We Reviewed
- Price Range of the Best Strollers
- What We Reviewed
- Comparison Table
- UPPAbaby VISTA
- BOB Revolution PRO Jogging Stroller
- Mutsy EVO Urban Nomad Stroller
- Thule Urban Glide 2.0 Jogging Stroller
- Graco Modes Travel System Stroller, Davis
- Britax B-Free & Endeavors Travel System
- Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Stroller
- Contours – Options Elite Tandem Double Baby Stroller
- Chicco Bravo Quick-Fold Stroller
- BabyZen 2019 Yoyo + Stroller
1. What Should You Look for When Buying a Stroller?
If you are looking at getting one of the best strollers available, then a factor for consideration is its type. Sold are full-sized, lightweight, a double stroller, travel system, car seat carrier and a jogging stroller. You also need to consider the brands of the best strollers as some are more superior than others.
2. What Is the Benefit of Having a Stroller?
A stroller makes your life easier by increasing the convenience of moving around with your baby. With the best strollers, you need not carry the baby yourself. Depending on the type of stroller, it can also transform into a car seat for your baby or a grocery carrier.
3. Do Strollers Come in Different Sizes?
Strollers are sold in different sizes depending on whether you need it for a newborn or an older child.
4. Where Can You Buy a Stroller?
The best strollers are available from most local stores that sell baby items. But, for the utmost convenience, order one online through Amazon.com.
5. What Are the Differences between a Stroller and a Pram?
The two words refer to a baby carrier. However, a pram is an old-fashioned baby carrier that keeps the baby lying down. It comes with big wheels and a large canopy to keep the baby covered.
How We Reviewed
In coming up with our list of the best strollers we can recommend, our researchers set out to the field to collect information from users. By hearing what people who have used the strollers have to say, we were able to compile this list rather than rely on manufacturers who will say anything for a sale.
We reviewed our list of best strollers, comparing their features, benefits and disadvantages, prices, where to buy them and their overall durability.
Price Range of the Best Strollers
The best strollers will cost anywhere from as low as $30 to as much as $1,200, depending on various factors, such as seller, the features it offers and its durability. Most of the more expensive strollers come with more features than the cheaper ones. And, some parents would rather pay more for a stroller that will last for multiple children rather than having to buy a new one for each new baby.
What We Reviewed
2019 UPPAbaby Cruz Stroller -Jordan (Charcoal Melange/Silver/Black…
- NEW! 2019 model CRUZ Stroller
- Includes full size front or rear facing toddler seat with multi-position recline
- Compatible with MESA Infant Car Seat – direct attachment, no adapters necessary
The features of this stroller include a luxurious fabric that contains full-grain leather detail. It is designed to adapt to the changing momentum of life in an eye-catching style. It is compatible with the MESA, Maxi-Cosi and Chicco infant car seats if you are using adaptors. It is large enough to accommodate up to three children without compromising its design.
It comes with a bassinet that has a removable inner boot cover. The full-sized seat is reversible, and the toddler seat has a rain and bug shield. More importantly, it has a bassinet storage bag. The seat weighs 6.9lbs, while the bassinet weighs 8.4 pounds.
The UPPAbaby Vista stroller can last up to three years.
BOB Revolution PRO Jogging Stroller
BOB Revolution PRO Jogging Stroller – Up to 75 Pounds – UPF 50+ Canopy…
- Locking swivel front wheel for stability when jogging and easy mobility while on the go in the city. The frame material…
- Air filled tires and mountain bike style suspension system offers an ultra smooth ride, while the adjustable handlebar…
- No rethread harness, one hand near flat recline, and 2 step fold allows for easy adjustments; ventilated, padded seat…
The features of the Bob Revolution Stroller include a locking swivel-front wheel. It offers stability when jogging and while strolling in the city. The air-filled tires and a suspension system that resembles a mountain bike provide you with an ultra-smooth glide. The adjustable handlebar includes downhill control through the handbrake.
The two-step fold allows you to make easy adjustments, while the extra-large canopy provides coverage. The stroller is travel-system ready, meaning it is compatible with BOB infant seats if you are using the car seat adapter. The stroller can fit a newborn and up to 75 pounds, with a maximum height of 44 inches. The dimensions of the stroller are 25.4″ wide x 43″ high x 44″ deep.
Information not available.
Mutsy EVO Urban Nomad Stroller
The seat of the Musty Evo stroller is fully adjustable. You can rotate it so that the baby faces you or faces front. It comes with various designs and finishes. The stroller is compatible with Maxi-Cosi, Graco car seats, pram body and buggy car seats.
The back support of the stroller has four positions, and the supports for the legs and feet can be adjusted for comfort. You can change the height of the push bar to match your height, as well. The front wheels can swivel up to 360 degrees for flexibility. The basket between the wheels is suitable for stowing accessories and shopping items. The stroller is foldable even with the seat still fixed. Mounting and removing the wheels is easy at a press of a button to unlock the system.
You can comfortably use the Mutsy EVO Urban Nomad Stroller for two years.
Thule Urban Glide 2.0 Jogging Stroller
Thule 10101924 Urban Glide 2.0 Jogging Stroller (Dark Shadow/Silver…
- A lightweight, all-terrain stroller perfect for jogging or strolling through town
- Swivel front wheel locks into place for jogging
- Large 16″ rear wheels plus suspension for an ultra smooth ride
The Thule Urban Glide 2.0 Jogging Stroller is one-handed, yet easy to transport and store. For maximum control of the stroller, it comes with integrated twist handbrake. It is compatible with Thule Urban Glide 2.0 performance jogging stroller.
You can quickly load your child in the stroller because it swivels out of the way. Its lightweight design and large 16-inch rear wheels make pushing easy. The fabric is of high-quality and provides your baby with a lot of comfort. If you use the stroller on flat terrain, engage the swivel front wheels in making it easy to maneuver. If jogging on rough terrain, lock the front wheels to increase stability.
The Thule Urban Glide 2.0 Jogging Stroller will serve you well for up to three years.
Graco Modes Travel System Stroller, Davis
The Graco Modes Travel System Stroller, Davis, is a three-in-one stroller. It offers an infant car seat carrier, an infant stroller and a toddler stroller. The stroller seat is reversible to allow your baby to face in the front or toward you. Its front wheels are lockable. It comes with a child tray and cup holders, stroller frame and basket, and a large canopy and footrest.
It is a highly durable stroller. You can use it throughout your baby’s infancy, toddlerhood and into early childhood.
Britax B-Free & Endeavors Travel System
Britax B-Free & Endeavours Travel System, Midnight
- Travel System includes ride share ready Endeavors Infant Car Seat and base, B Free Stroller, and adapters
- Safety: 2 layers of side impact protection, anti rebound bar, steel frame, and impact absorbing base
- No flat rubber tires, adjustable handlebar, and one hand quick fold for easy transport
The Britax B-Free & Endeavors Travel System combines convenience and durability. It is a travel system type of stroller and includes rideshare-ready endeavors. Its tires are made from rubber and are puncture-free. The handlebar is adjustable to a height comfortable for the pusher. The bar is anti-rebound and comes with an impact-absorbing base to minimize the impact in case of a crash.
It is ideal for use for children from birth until they grow to 65 pounds.
Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Stroller
Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Easy Fold Compact Travel Stroller,…
- [LIGHTWEIGHT] — Travel friendly lightweight design (only 11.8 lbs), perfect for traveling and day trips. Disney Size…
- [EASY ONE-HAND FOLD] — Convenient one-hand and self-standing fold, perfect for car travel and vacations. Folded…
- EASY ONE-HAND FOLD — Convenient one-hand and self-standing fold, perfect for car travel and vacations. Folded…
The Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Stroller is perfect for day trips or traveling because it is lightweight and has a self-standing, convenient, one-hand fold feature. It measures 18 inches wide by 12 inches deep by 34 inches high. It has large storage bags that are easy to access where you can stow your baby’s accessories.
Contours – Options Elite Tandem Double Baby Stroller
Contours Options Elite Tandem Double Toddler & Baby Stroller, Multiple…
- [7 SEATING OPTIONS] – Versatile seating configurations to keep everyone happy. Reversible seats with new lift-assist…
- [LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN] – Enjoy multiple seating options in a lighter-weight aluminum frame that is only 34 lbs. Each seat…
- [FITS TWO COMFORTABLY] – Accommodates two infant car seats. Brand specific “click-in” adapters and universal car seat…
The Contours – Options Elite Tandem Double Baby Stroller can accommodate more than one child at the same time, weighing up to 80 pounds. It gives you the convenience of flexibility, form and function, while boasting of super-stylish fashion in appealing colors. The stroller is easy to fold and comes with an auto lock when both seats are still attached.
We couldn’t find any information about this product’s longevity.
Chicco Bravo Quick-Fold Stroller
Chicco Bravo Quick-Fold Stroller, Ombra
- Innovative fold/carry handle for a one-hand, free-standing quick fold
- Accepts all Chicco KeyFit and Fit2 car seats with included adapter (car seat sold separately)
- Detachable seat/canopy leave behind a lightweight frame stroller
The Chicco Bravo Quick-Fold Stroller can accommodate both toddlers and older babies. It is an innovative stroller you can conveniently fold with one hand. It remains standing while folded. The canopy is detachable, leaving your stroller frame feeling light. It comes with a large storage bag, adjustable handle and a tray with cup holders.
You can use the stroller from when your baby is an infant up until they grow to 50 pounds.
BabyZen 2019 Yoyo + Stroller
The BabyZen 2019 Yoyo + Stroller is a lightweight stroller that folds compactly. It fits well into overhead luggage and is allowed as carry-on luggage by most airlines. It comes with a carrier basket, but it is too small to fit much. It is compatible with most car seats and hence easy to convert into a travel system. It comes with a canopy, a comfortable mattress and head support for a newborn.
You can use it for a newborn baby until they are 40 pounds.
After carrying out field research on our best strollers list, we concluded that the Thule Urban Glide 2.0 Jogging Stroller is your best choice. It gives you more value for your money, and comes with many advantages that outweigh any disadvantages.
We’d like to point out that one outstanding feature it comes with is the reflective parts on the wheels and canopy, which its competitors don’t have. The reflective measures mean added safety for you and your baby as you walk or jog at dawn or dusk. This stroller is a little higher priced, but its durability, advantages and the fact you can use it until your baby is three years old make it worth it.